News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

I crashed my board

Started by pastorm, June 19, 2008, 02:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastorm

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

JMV290

I'm guessing a manual uninstall would work.

aldo

Well, I have an easier way, go into Packages/backups then find the one before you installed nneonneos shout box, which would have like before_SB in its name. Download it, unextract it, and upload the source files and such and it should be undone :)

pastorm

Quote from: JMV290 on June 19, 2008, 03:40:29 AM
I'm guessing a manual uninstall would work.

Do you mean start over.
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

N3RVE

Try Aldo's suggestion

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

pastorm

I dont understand how to do that.

pastorm

Advertisement: