News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmen

WaveZtream

Someone should really take over this mod :/ Works fine with default theme but any moderna theme it wont work on. Sad such a nice mod :/

TheListener

Quote from: WaveZtream on June 30, 2013, 11:15:41 AM
Someone should really take over this mod :/ Works fine with default theme but any moderna theme it wont work on. Sad such a nice mod :/

Why won't it work?

Have a look at the cbi mod which is similar to this one.

WaveZtream

Hi

And thx

Board index code is different and that is maybe why it can't apply the code correctly.

And cbi isn't at all the same. The thing that made this mod good and easy was the extra options in the creation of a board where you could add any image whatever size and then link an url to it.

So you had something like this (icon)[board image]
                                                          (board title)
                                                          (board description)

MaryLouW

Is there any chance that you will be updating this mod for 2.0.7?  I used it for a long time in the old 1.x versions and my users really like it.  Now, I have to code the link to the image in the description and even though it works, I don't like doing it that way.

TheListener

@MaryLouW

Considering the mods author hasn't been around since 2009 an upgrade to 2.0.7 is highly unlikely.

MaryLouW

OH!  Well, that's a pretty reasonable assessment!  Thank you for your response, now I can uncross my fingers.  :)    Seems a lot of the nice ones are slowly fading away.

maximus23

Pas de support par PM ou Courrier...Veuillez utiliser le forum pour vous avoir une réponse rapide à votre demande d'aide. Merci.
Amitiés et à Bientôt...
No support by PM or Mail...You will get better and faster responses in the support forums. Thank you.
Have a nice day...

MaryLouW

Wow...  Thank you!!!!!   It worked...  perfectly!   Am so happy that someone was able to "save" this one!! 

MaryLouW

Thank you so much for updating this one!!   I just installed it on my  2.0.7 and it works perfectly!!!  I really appreciate you doing this.  Not a single error during the install.   :)

Westwegoman

Installed on 2.0.7 with 1 error. The error was due to another mod that I had installed. Edited that step manually and all is good.

Anybody know how and if it be hard to swap the image location with the on and off.png images?

CHRIS-7

Hi , Friends

I Want To Put The Image Under Description

Like This

Under Blue Line

Can You Help Me , Because a Little Hard To Set

?Please

CHRIS-7

Quote from: CHRIS-7 on March 24, 2015, 06:42:56 PM
Hi , Friends

I Want To Put The Image Under Description

Like This

Under Blue Line

Can You Help Me , Because a Little Hard To Set

?Please

Hey , Guys

I Did This

I Cut it And Replace Under Description

No , Need Help

villasg

Hi just update my smf 1.1.21 with Images On Board 2.1  to smf 2.0.10 .
I try to install again but i receive error in index.template.php .

Any help please ?

villasg

yakyakyak

IOB v3.00 works sweet on SMF 2.0.9

Minor copy and paste needed for non package Themes

Thanks for your effort.

MULITRI

Just to everybody let know, ths wonderful Mod it cannot be installed in v2.0.13 as is, many errors even installing it manualy and parts of the code are different but editables.

For thos like me not experienced with coding, better to wait for someone who creates from scratch a similar Mod, is what i was looking for to get the board info i wanted layered, but i have to give up... for now, until a caritative soul can code a similar Mod.

Thanks to the Author anyway, and thanks to those who tried to help others getting this Mod working.

br360

MULITRI

Thanks br360, but that's a different Mod, which i already got installed. That Mod add posterer avatar close to topic title and last reply title.

Thanks for your help anyway, Regards.

br360

Oops, I looked quickly and thought this was his last avatar mod. There isn't really anything exactly like this but these may be close; and should install on your version-

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3604
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3023

Advertisement: