News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulakbol

ImagesOnBoard mod does not touch the Sources/Subs.php file. Additionally, version 2.0 RC1 uses "forumprofile" (lowercase) where version 2.0 Beta 4 uses "forumProfile" (camelCase). Try changing the "forumProfile" to "forumprofile".
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

six_L

QuoteTry changing the "forumProfile" to "forumprofile".
DateBase updates complete!
but the Error about snap000.jpg has still been happened

GohighVoltage

hi!   When I Click on the *  ( next to "Name of image for this board: *)   I get this error:

Unable to load the 'iobuploads' template.

No matter what I do or try.    I read in one post that this is for uploading pictures,   why am I getting an error then?   How is the * suppose to be used and how do I fix this problem?  Thanks!

romper

Quote from: Bulakbol on February 25, 2009, 11:07:33 PM
@romper
The folder is already there for you. You don't have to create a folder. I tried this mod again and it install in DilberMC with no problem. You can attach your dilbermc BoardIndex.template.php and I'll try to find the problem.

Thx...here it is:

sandmannd

I love this mod, but I'm having a problem. It shows the image as double. Also, how do you get the image to show under the board name?

Here's what I see when I go to add the image:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/sandmannd/forum%20junk/DoublImage.jpg

Here's what it looks like when posted.

After reading through this thread I attached a couple of files as well.

Bulakbol

@Six_L and GoHighVoltage
Try the new package. Then post here if you still getting errors or problems.

@romper
I don't know what the problem is but here's your edited dilberMC BoardIndex.template.php.

Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Bulakbol

@sandmannd
Here are your edited BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php. You probably forgot or you didn't uninstall the old version.

GohighVoltage

Hi,  Ok,  I installed the new package,   When I go into a board,  and I click on that  "*",  not it gives me an error that says:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/html/forum/Sources/IOBUploads.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /html/forum/index.php on line 349

GohighVoltage

Nevermind,  I fixed it!  Error on my part!

Thanks!!  Works great now!

kingkingston

I go to install the mod and i get this problem

4. Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed

how do i fix it ?

Xepernas

Quote from: Bulakbol on February 25, 2009, 11:07:33 PM
@Xepernas
1.Yes but what is the purpose? 

You can have several available themes on your forum, with several kinds of colours. So, this would allow, for instance, to use differently tinted versions of your images, to integrate them better in the used theme.

In fact it would even allow to use completely different sets of images to match the style of the theme (jolly or brutal, woody or metallical, cartoonish or realist, etc). But even with just one set of images (in particular if stylized or silhouetted ones), adaptating them to the surrounding colour schemes would be useful. Or else it can get hard to find one colour that doesn't clash with any of the selectable themes.

shaolin25

Hello my board is located at hxxp:forums.domain-and-web-talk.com [nonactive]
Im trying to install this mod, it goes through alright but after editing the boxes with the relevant , it only shows links, and not the images, whats up? im using version 1 of this mod

shaolin25

I get "Unable to load the 'iobuploads' template."

..kk

sandmannd

Quote from: Bulakbol on March 02, 2009, 09:17:01 PM
@sandmannd
Here are your edited BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php. You probably forgot or you didn't uninstall the old version.

You da man Johnny B! Thank you so much.

One last question. How do I get the banner to show under the board name instead of in front of it?

foghorn

FYI - I installed the mod, and it screwed up maintenance's ability to check versions, so I uninstalled it.

romper

Quote from: Bulakbol on March 02, 2009, 08:55:33 PM
@romper
I don't know what the problem is but here's your edited dilberMC BoardIndex.template.php.

It works...GREAT..many THX!

berrylife

great mod! is there any way of making it so the pictures arnt clickable tho?

kingkingston

I want to add this great mod but got this problem

4. Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed

how can i fix it ?

Dariano

Hey, I really like your mod but I just can't seem to get it to work. I've tried modifying the board index template and stuffs but I just can't get it right. Would really appreciate it if you could help me with it. I'm using the Blue Ace theme. I've attached the files. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Xepernas

So, what's the news for the next version ? Any chance to see it soon, with the "toggle images off" option and/or the "theme-dependant images" system ?

I'm merely asking because we're about to install and use the mod, and not sure if we should wait a little longer for a more convenient version, or just go ahead with the current one (maybe trying to tweak it ourselves in the themes).

Advertisement: