Topic View Log

Started by vbgamer45, July 25, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

صلاح الدين

dear Mr. Sinanis there such as this mod but work with smf 1.1.9please & thanks[/]

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: A.SK on March 21, 2009, 02:11:44 AM
Tried Installing over,

1.    Replace    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

Find [Select]

// Special case for the custom one.

Replace [Select]

// Perhaps he will want to see the users viewed this topic... $normal_buttons['tvl'] = array('test' => 'can_view_topic_log', 'text' => 'tvl_title', 'image' => 'tvl.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=topicviewlog;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0'); // Special case for the custom one.

Update for 2.0.RC1-1 sinan.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

akbora

SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

esttecb

Does someone have the last compatible version with smf 1.1.x??

I need it badly.

Thanks in advanced

btw, I think there's more people running SMF 1.1.x than 2.0...

Blinker

I have the 1.1x version but I think if it's not on the mod page then SiNaN does not want it available. If he gives permission here I can attach it.

esttecb

Quote from: [SiNaN] on October 26, 2008, 05:43:37 AM
BYUFanatic:

Can the Display.template.php file here and provide a test account which has the View TopicLog permission?

Cal O'Shaw:

I have checked it again, two issues:

1) If topic is moved, then logs will be reset.
2) When mark read feature is used, logs are removed.

It could be made completely stable by just creating a new table for this and only saving the info in the Display.php. But I don't have time for updating this mod, unfortunately.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=269092.0

okay, I fix both issues... I'm testing it with SMF 1.1.9 and all seems to work smoothly...

I'm just testing it on my local machine... if [SiNaN] give me the okay I'll share it.

Cal O'Shaw

That would be wonderful.

To be honest, even if 2.0.0 came out today, we would probably not switch to it until 2010.  For the same reason I can't upgrade from Firefox 3 to 3.5 -- essential MODs and Add-ins need to be supporting it before I can upgrade.  If others want to be leading edge and the first on their block to run 2.0.0, super.  We'll wait for the MODs and at least one or two patches before be look at applying 2.0.2 over 1.1.10 (or whatever the version numbers are by then).

A request to all the MOD authors... please don't give up on the 1.1.x line yet.  I can understand not supporting the 1.0.x line (even if SMF is still supporting it), but 2.0 hasn't even been released yet!  We still have at least one more RC coming, according to SMF, with the new curves theme.  1.1.x isn't dead yet.  It's the CURRENT VERSION.  Please hang in there, your hard work is greatly appreciated by us on the front lines.

Grazie,

Cal

صلاح الدين

Quote from: esttecb link=topic=251656.msg2142690#msg2142690quote author=[SiNaN] link=topic=251656.msg1768876#msg1768876

okay, I fix both issues... I'm testing it with SMF 1.1.9 and all seems to work smoothly...

I'm just testing it on my local machine... if [SiNaN] give me the okay I'll share it.

we waiting ...

bros

Quote from: A.SK on June 23, 2009, 03:05:49 PM
Quote from: A.SK on March 21, 2009, 02:11:44 AM
Tried Installing over,

1.    Replace    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test failed

Find [Select]

// Special case for the custom one.

Replace [Select]

// Perhaps he will want to see the users viewed this topic... $normal_buttons['tvl'] = array('test' => 'can_view_topic_log', 'text' => 'tvl_title', 'image' => 'tvl.gif', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=topicviewlog;topic=' . $context['current_topic'] . '.0'); // Special case for the custom one.

Update for 2.0.RC1-1 sinan.

I cannot find // Special case for the custom one. in my display.template.php

.LORD.

Quote from: bros on July 13, 2009, 05:35:56 PM
I cannot find // Special case for the custom one. in my display.template.php

Upgrading to SMF 2.0.RC1, requires complex and many changes.

The best is wait the new version.

CesarManara

[SiNaN] do u pretend to upgrade to SMF 2.0 RC1-2?

DHC

Quote from: esttecb on July 04, 2009, 12:34:16 AM
Quote from: [SiNaN] on October 26, 2008, 05:43:37 AM
BYUFanatic:

Can the Display.template.php file here and provide a test account which has the View TopicLog permission?

Cal O'Shaw:

I have checked it again, two issues:

1) If topic is moved, then logs will be reset.
2) When mark read feature is used, logs are removed.

It could be made completely stable by just creating a new table for this and only saving the info in the Display.php. But I don't have time for updating this mod, unfortunately.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=269092.0

I am also VERY interested in getting a version of this mod that is compatible with 1.1.x

.LORD.

I have take over this modification. Thanks [SiNaN].

Now it is compatible with SMF 2RC1.2 and some changes. Also, again is available for SMF1.1.X
For details see the changelog.

Blinker

Hi .LORD. thanks for taking over this mod.

I uninstalled v1.0 and installed v1.2 but now all my logs are gone! I didn't think it would reset the existing topic view logs.

Is there any way to get them back?

.LORD.

Quote from: Blinker on September 04, 2009, 11:18:38 PM
Hi .LORD. thanks for taking over this mod.

I uninstalled v1.0 and installed v1.2 but now all my logs are gone! I didn't think it would reset the existing topic view logs.

Is there any way to get them back?

No, sorry. This isn't possible.

The old style (the first MOD -v.1.0- for SMF 1.1.X) isn't compatible with the new style (which existed from the SMF 2b -MOD v.1.1-).

Also it was inevitable. The old style was flawed at some times.

Sooner or later, should migrate to the new style, so better do it before.

Sudhakar Arjunan

you have did an excellent work .lord.

Most appreciated.

Sudhakar Arjunan

Good Update.

I have issues at line no 555 on modification.english.php

$txt['who_topiclog'] = 'Viewing the topic log of <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=topiclog;id=%d.0">%s</a>.';

Error :

8: Undefined variable: scripturl
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php
Line: 555

Sudhakar Arjunan

rjckE

Advertisement: