News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] NightFell 1.0.5/1.1 beta 3

Started by 1MileCrash, August 10, 2005, 07:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

yeah. Maybe. Ill probabally get someone to help me port it. I still dont know all of what i would have to change.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

1MileCrash

NightFell is now compatable with 1.1 beta 3. Thanks to bloc.  :)

Beagen

When do we get the right-color'd PHP and MySQL buttons? :)

Webmaster, Land of Lag.

1MileCrash

Sorry for the delay. Things have been quite hectic lately...

Hope these will do. Im away from fireworks right now.  :(

Beagen

Webmaster, Land of Lag.

1MileCrash

Quote from: SpaceMonkey on August 28, 2005, 11:21:29 PM
The text fields are too dark.... someone who don't know that the text field is there won't be able to find it easy.

i think your right, never really though about it that way. Someone new to the software wouldnt just be able to guess where they are so easily. a lighter shade would be more fitting.

Hawkeyes

One thing I've noticed on this theme is the input window on the report to moderator screen is the same color font as the background. 

jason25

Can someone tell me where I need to go to change the color of the text block when posting? Being the same color as the overall theme makes it very hard to see where to type. Great theme btw,very simple and nice looking.

jason25

stargazer_1017

Quote from: jason25 on February 07, 2006, 09:21:19 PM
Can someone tell me where I need to go to change the color of the text block when posting? Being the same color as the overall theme makes it very hard to see where to type. Great theme btw,very simple and nice looking.
Look for the Style CSS file in the theme folder. Look for the part that asks for the input text boxes and change the border color to whatever color you want :)

-Shayna

Advertisement: