Started by Fussilet, September 12, 2008, 03:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaban

Tnx mr. Fussilet..
nice work..

Fussilet

FriedeKind*

TosTos

Perfect theme brother. One of your best themes.

Antechinus

That's stylish. Impressively small file size too. 8)

Fussilet

segrob

hallo Fussilet!
good thema without a doubt!
As I can for avatar as here in the image!
e already now to be able to put soon through the panel of the administration?

Thanks

Azphat12

I really like this theme.  I made a slight color change in the header to match my site a little more. 

However, I am wondering if it it possible to place a image "or text" in the header being default red or blue. 

Here are a couple links if you need to see what I am talking about..

Direct Forum
http://www.darkaftermath.org/norgannon/forum/warcraft/ [nofollow]

Actual Site
http://www.darkaftermath.org/norgannon/ [nofollow]

Links might change do to us converting from 1 game to another.  However if they do not work just go to

http://www.darkaftermath.org [nofollow]

NEO-BAHAMUT-

where did you change the colours?

Azphat12

I opened up the appropriate gifs in Photoshop.

Copied the image size to a new image with the 1st layer being blue (gradient with black)
Zoomed in on the "gray bar" of the original and erased the red.
Copied the left over "grey bar" to the new image in a new layer
Saved the psd file, then saved it as the same name as the original file.
Uploaded to site, and refreshed screen.

There where about 10 files to do this.  The main header had a few, the 4 corners, the search box, and the hover over on the nav bar had 2 images.

Might not be the best way to do it, but I am not a Photoshop guru either so it was how I managed to get it done.  I did not see a color change option in the settings.

P.S.  If you plan on doing this....a trick I found out after the fact was when you make 1 side image, lets say the left side, just flip it 90 or 180 degrees to make it look like the right side or even the bottom. 

NEO-BAHAMUT-

any chance you can upload the .gif files for me somewhere to download. Im wanting it in the same blue as yours.

mrstime

I am having an issue with getting my logo to show up.  I have uploaded it to the image folder and it just isn't working for some reason.

Azphat12

Yea, let me get the gifs and zip them up. 

Im in the same boat mrstime.  I really like the theme....just I am not overly code savvy so cannot fix this myself without some kind of direction.

Edit:
I believe these are them.  If not I can find any missing.

http://www.darkaftermath.org/Dark4_Blue_Header.zip [nofollow]

You do not have to rename any of them.  Just backup your red ones (same file names as these) then upload these and overwrite.  Then refresh your brower, possibly might have to reset cache/cookies in your brower.  I did not have too, but just incase.

Oh and btw.  I tried going to the website linked.  Its in Turkish.  I tried doing a translation and registering.  Finally got it to work.  Then caught a english link, however that seemed to be about religion.  So not sure what to do....

Fussilet

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Thanks mate thats worked a treat. Now im on the same problem as you... is it possible to get a logo on the forum?

Fussilet

hello neo-bahamut...

open style.css

find and replace:
#logo {
    position: absolute;
    top: 1px;
    left: 20px;
    display: block;
    width: 250px;
    height: 122px;
    cursor: pointer;
    background: url(./images/yourlogo.gif) no-repeat;
}

mrstime

Thank you all.  LOVE this theme and the colors, I will try this as soon as I can. 

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Quote from: Fussilet on September 21, 2008, 10:20:11 AM
hello neo-bahamut...

open style.css

find and replace:
#logo {
    position: absolute;
    top: 1px;
    left: 20px;
    display: block;
    width: 250px;
    height: 122px;
    cursor: pointer;
    background: url(./images/yourlogo.gif) no-repeat;
}

Thanks. Also can you tell me which code i need to change to get my google advertisements on this theme or would it tell me in the package parser?

Thanks.

Fussilet

Where will you add the advertisement?

Advertisement: