News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldthunder

Quote from: coldthunder on September 25, 2005, 03:56:46 PM
Quote from: Bloc on September 22, 2005, 01:42:51 PM
If you upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.1RC1 then its bound to have problems. But from 1.1beta3, which Helios_multi11 is meant for, may work better.

I haven't got around to updating yet though - for the RC1 version.

I did a fresh install of 1.1 added the helios multi 1.1 beta3 and it still has problems . I have attemped to do it manually per the thread that talks about updated the files, some of the stuff it says to search for is not ther ein that theme . The error i get is on this theme and on the techhead theme

error is
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

whjen i switch back to default theme i dont get that error only on the helios and techead theme and that is after a brand new clean install of smf 1.1 rc so it is definately somthing with the theme, when are your plans to update these?

thanks

help bloc???? anyone help???

clickbouyow

Bloc is aware of the problem (I posted it just above yours) so all we can do now is wait and see if he updates the theme.

coldthunder

ok thanks wasnt sure if he read the thread as he hasnt replied :-)

clickbouyow

Another error:

When deleting a board from the board manager I get the following error:

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3
File: /home/click/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs-Boards.php
Line: 1190

It does delete the board, but it does not remove it from the board management area.

bloc

Quote from: clickbouyow on September 28, 2005, 01:48:34 PM
Another error:

When deleting a board from the board manager I get the following error:

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3
File: /home/click/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs-Boards.php
Line: 1190

It does delete the board, but it does not remove it from the board management area.
I can't imagine this has something to do with Helios..the Manageboards.template is not used in Helios at all. Have you tried it trough default theme..?

clickbouyow

No I didn't.  I just checked it, and it does it there too.  So it must be a bug.

dtm.exe

Quote from: clickbouyow on September 28, 2005, 03:10:53 PM
No I didn't.  I just checked it, and it does it there too.  So it must be a bug.

Does the same thing happen when using the SMF Default Theme?

cthunder

Quote from: cthunder on September 09, 2005, 07:53:29 PM
Quote from: Bloc on September 09, 2005, 03:29:51 PM
Quote from: cthunder on September 09, 2005, 09:25:24 AM
Heres somthing a little screwy.

I'm using the Helios Multi theme and have flash chat intergrated with it. At the bottom of the page, there is a block showing how many usres are in which room. For the bulk of the users on the board I am told that everything looks fine but have had reports of a blank white box showing up from several users.

Has anyone else seen this problem? If so, what is the fix?

Bob

I am not sure what that can be..but since its code meant to fetch data from flashchat, it may be some color: white; defined in there? Could you post that code bit?

Bloc,

Tell me what part of what you would like to see.

You can take a look at the site and see if the Helios theme is carrying through for you. Like I said its just a few folks that have made mention of it.

Here's the link to the board: http://www.computermagiconline.com/yabbse/index.php

If I post the code here, or provide a link to the code, would you consider looking at it?

cthunder

Ok,

Thanks for taking time to do this.

</tr>';// flashchat users
echo '
<tr>
<td class="catbg" colspan="2">The Chat Room</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="windowbg">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="windowbg2" width="100%"><iframe frameborder="0" height="100" src="', $GLOBALS['boardurl'], '/chat/info_embedded.php" style="width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden; background-color: #404040; layer-background-color: #404040; font-style: normal; font color #66FFCC; color: #66FFCC;" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></td>
</tr>';

bloc

That looks ok to me..how about info_embedded.php? Does it have its own color/css?

bloc

Updated to work with SMF 1.1RC1, see first post.

Gargoyle

Quote from: Bloc on September 28, 2005, 08:35:09 PM
Updated to work with SMF 1.1RC1, see first post.

Rock on Bloc!!!

Thanks a million!!

cthunder

Bloc, when you ask this,

Quote from: Bloc on September 28, 2005, 06:29:33 PM
That looks ok to me..how about info_embedded.php? Does it have its own color/css?

it was like turning the light switch on. I could see where the white was comming from and some more options.

I made some changes and now we will wait and see if they work.

Thanks again for turning on the lights!

Bob

SaltedWeb

Love the ability to change forum colors at a click, some users like red, and like blue or green and you find yourself flipping a coin.

I think other themes should follow suit as this was a perfct option.

KUDOS EXCELLENT WORK.

Cozmo
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

dtm.exe

Quote from: scs on October 07, 2005, 06:23:14 PM
I like your themes bloc!

None are bad except the simiplicity one  :-X

Bloc did a great job on the Simplicity theme...

FudPucker69

Out of all the themes I've seen....this is by far, the coolest Bloc!
I've got it working on the site, but can't seem to put my own logo in it.
If I do it though the ADMIN, and my own HTML, it simpy reverts back to the default theme (plain blue) and still doesn't even show the logo.

I really need to get this thing active ASAP.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks....

sectit

There is no Avatar Section in this Theme...When u login you account and if wan to change you avatar you cant see your avatar settings??? WHYYY ?

clickbouyow

Sure there is.  In Administration, click on Attachments and Avatars, then on the tabs across the top, select Avatar Settings.

Advertisement: