News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

PMx-Subforums v1.41 (updated 03 Jul 2013t)

Started by feline, September 08, 2011, 11:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

You need to update PortaMX to a newer version.

IsentoR

Arantor

So what mods are you using, and if you're not using PortaMX, why are you posting in the PortaMX topic?

luuuciano

Quote from: Arantor on May 11, 2016, 02:51:03 PM
So what mods are you using, and if you're not using PortaMX, why are you posting in the PortaMX topic?

This is PMx-Subforums topic
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Arantor

Isn't that part of PortaMX? I suspect the same advice would apply though...

luuuciano

It can be used standalone too (I did it)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I bet he is using the old version. I remember that was the argument back then. He should get a copy of the new version from portamx. Might as well check the discussions about it in portamx as well.

SHome

Please note that with the recent SMF code changes ( probably from 2.0.8 ), the selected categories for each subforum were being ignored so all categories are being displayed for any subforum, even after making the code fixes previously posted on this thread.

After many hours of experimentation, we finally found the solution to fix this to that only selected categories get displayed:

In Subs-BoardIndex.php change:

WHERE {query_see_board}' . (empty($boardIndexOptions['countChildPosts']) ? (empty($boardIndexOptions['base_level']) ? '' : '
                        AND b.child_level >= {int:child_level}') : '
                        AND b.child_level BETWEEN ' . $boardIndexOptions['base_level'] . ' AND ' . ($boardIndexOptions['base_level'] + 1)),
                array(

To:

WHERE {query_see_board}' . (empty($boardIndexOptions['countChildPosts']) ? (empty($boardIndexOptions['base_level']) ? '' : '
                        AND b.child_level >= {int:child_level}') : '
                        AND b.id_cat IN ('. ($modSettings['subforums'][$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']]['cats']) . ')
                        AND b.child_level BETWEEN ' . $boardIndexOptions['base_level'] . ' AND ' . ($boardIndexOptions['base_level'] + 1)),
                array(

Advertisement: