News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

New Babylon 2

Started by ~WannaBeDie, January 01, 2009, 09:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~WannaBeDie

Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

Burke ♞ Knight

~WannaBeDie

Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

FriedeKind*

Antechinus

~WannaBeDie

Thanks for the comments. :)

legoracer

I like this theme alot!!

But I'm having a problem with the icons. (HOME, HELP, SEARCH...ECT). They are showing as "X"'s. How do I fix that? It is only in IE.

Most of the users I have use IE.

I see this theme works great in fire fox!

Great work by the way!
Do you know where the term "Boot the computer" came from....? Just think about it for a min.

scenerip2k

i got the same problem as legoracer  please help us man

legoracer

Quote from: scenerip2k on February 04, 2009, 01:44:01 AM
i got the same problem as legoracer  please help us man

I didn't get any help but look through your admin panel and make sure the topic icons are pointed to the right path. For some reason it pointed to the wrong folder when i loaded this package.
Do you know where the term "Boot the computer" came from....? Just think about it for a min.

scenerip2k

My problem is the menu buttons are not showing up

Please help bro

Xepernas

I had the same problem. It comes from all these gifs' names being capitalised. Go to the images/english folder and rename "ADMIN.gif" to "admin.gif", etc... They'll show up.

~WannaBeDie

Quote from: Xepernas on February 16, 2009, 05:49:20 PM
I had the same problem. It comes from all these gifs' names being capitalised. Go to the images/english folder and rename "ADMIN.gif" to "admin.gif", etc... They'll show up.
thanks xepernas^-^ I updated.

zx81

to display the icons, rename the ' english' folder to english-utf8

/public_html/smf/Themes/New_Babylon118/images/english-utf8

phpMyTony

Nice! How can we add other buttons?

~WannaBeDie

wait me :) I must add button psd

βluΣ ЯosΣ

Advertisement: