News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

bisdakworldgreen

Started by jpacs29, January 13, 2009, 04:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpacs29

Link to the theme

Bisdakworldgreen themes is a clean and green themes and is an SMF modification friendly.
This theme is created and tested using SMF 1.1.4 version and compatible with SMF1.1.7

Apllicmz

ENGLANDFTW

installed fine, looks really cool thanks, this is the colour ive kinda been looking for .... laid back and relaxed!

Thought about updating it too 1.1.9 ?

Kamali

I love this theme, but I am getting three odd errors.  I wondered if anyone can tell me how to fix them?

When people post, if you type enough to go below the level of the posting box, instead of scrolling down and staying there, it keeps jumping back up to the top of the posing box with every letter you type.  It sort of bounces and is very frustating.

At the same time, every time someone posts, these two new entries are added to the Forum Error Log:

8: Undefined offset: 532
File: /var/www/html/mysite/Themes/bisdakworldgreen/languages/Post.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 722

8: Undefined offset: 533
File: /var/www/html/mysite/Themes/bisdakworldgreen/languages/Post.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 723

(There are 164 pages of those two errors right now).

I'm a bit stumped.  Hmmm, now that's very odd - the first problem I mentioned (the bouncing and scrolling up) just happened here too, but only for one line, now it is okay again.  Maybe that one's an IE8 problem.  But I'm still worried about the two 'Forum Error Log' errors, if anyone can give me any advice...

Kamali

Hi, sorry to be a pain - can anyone advise on this for me?  Or if it is in the wrong place, could a mod move it to the right place for me please?

jpacs29

@kamali

by the way, what smf version you're using? maybe you try to set your language first on your server setting to english.

Advertisement: