Yet Another Global Announcements Mod (YAGAM)

Started by Nibogo, February 11, 2009, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nibogo

Quote from: Makar on April 14, 2010, 09:43:53 AM
NIBOGO, I have an error

not convertible theme in ad

ad in topic converts

another question

how to show ads to only one group of
group of bases on the number of messages
such as those who have from 100 to 300 messages

Currently you can't, maybe as a custom feature exclusive for your website as a paid service

SN

This is causing a major problem for me.

Its not letting me announce any topics. When i select to announce a topic, click post. ir redirects me to my forum index.

i announce topics regularly so i need that feature.

I wasn't sure if it was this mod or not.... so i went to my test forum, install this mod ( the only mod installed) and does the same thing

please fix this

aw06

Wow, your right :-[

And it puts no error in the logs

I guess for now  you'd have to send a news announcement pointing to the topic
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

SN

aw06

:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Makar

Quote from: aw06 on April 14, 2010, 11:08:43 AM
Wow, your right :-[

And it puts no error in the logs

I guess for now  you'd have to send a news announcement pointing to the topic

I have to log errors

http://site/index.php?action=announcements;sa=convert;topic=954
Unable to load the 'main' template.

Quote from: NIBOGO on April 14, 2010, 09:58:16 AM

Currently you can't, maybe as a custom feature exclusive for your website as a paid service

хм..........

I, or wait until a free
or configure the access rights for groups
no hurry

Sorry for my english

SN

Quote from: aw06 on April 14, 2010, 11:49:31 AM
I don't ever announce topics. so I'm good

Yeah i use it to mainly separate topics to.

its strange that an announcement mod stops the build in announcement feature from working lol

Achilles.

In the permissions, I don't see anyone can touch the settings of the Global Announcement, just the Administrator... Is there anyway that I could assign someone to edit the annocunement beside the admin?

- All donations will proceed to my Youth Foundation.

http://poseidondesigners.tk/ -- Affordable Website Designs // Banners & More!

Eudemon

help
unable to modify or remove comments, it shows this error message:
Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

smf vertion 2.3rc
custom theme

luismanson

any ideas on undefinied index online_color in messageindex.template.php
line 269

Dani88

Hola nibogo tengo una pregunta acerca del mod eso si no se si eseste el lugar o hay una zona en español para el mod

Registrate en bitshare y empeza a ganar dinero compartiendo tus archivos, solo tenes que pinchar sobre la imagen

MI WEB:
==>> www.adictosweb.net <<==

TechPrince

Need a feature to select the board id and just display the x amount of topics from that board everywhere (globally).

Nibogo

Quote from: TechPrince on April 30, 2010, 03:57:55 AM
Need a feature to select the board id and just display the x amount of topics from that board everywhere (globally).

That is a totally different system, isn't need it as YAGAM does almost the same in a different way. You're free to code it (if you don't have the knowledge you can hire me to do it) as YAGAM is free I don't care about it

cieplutki

Polish translation ISO and UTF-8 please added to next verion or upgrade this

~DS~

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 12, 2010, 07:58:44 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on April 12, 2010, 07:39:19 PM
It looks great on Firefox with Curve, what is your theme/browser?
I am on default curve. Both FF and Chrome had this same issue.
Nibogo, found what it is...in the dropdown it's fine but when you use side menu it will look like this.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Drakmyr

I'm getting two errors in my error log. They don't seem to be major errors, but they are errors, and I'd rather have an empty error log. The errors are as follows:

http://www.everlastingquest.co.cc/dev/index.php?/board,2.0.html
8: Undefined index: online_color
File: /home/drakmyr/public_html/dev/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 258

This error appears on the board where an announcement is displayed.

This is the line in question:
<p class="smalltext">', $txt['started_by'], ' <a href="'.$scripturl.'?action=profile;u=',$announcement['author'], '" ', (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorLinkInstalled'])) ? 'style="color: '.$announcement['online_color'].';"' : '', '>',$announcement['real_name'], '</a></p>

The other error is:
http://www.everlastingquest.co.cc/dev/index.php?action=announcement;aid=1
2: Illegal offset type
File: /home/drakmyr/public_html/dev/Sources/AnnouncementView.php
Line: 78

This error appears when viewing the announcement.
The following is the indicated line of code:

$context['poster'] = (!empty($color_profile[$context['announcement']['author']]['link'])) ? $color_profile[$row['author']]['link'] : $context['announcement']['author']['link'];

I am currently running 2.0RC3
and I think, but not sure, a possible mod conflict would be with this mod:

Member Color Link

Any help in getting rid of these errors would be appreciated.

luismanson

i have the same problem, look a few post above yours, also using member color link

Drakmyr

Well, I got tired of waiting for a response, so I found a couple of work-arounds for now.

With the undefined index, since admin are the only ones posting announcements anyway, I changed that line to:

<p class="smalltext">', $txt['started_by'], ' <a href="'.$scripturl.'?action=profile;u=',$announcement['author'], '" ', (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorLinkInstalled'])) ? 'style="color:#FF0000;"' : '', '>',$announcement['real_name'], '</a></p>

Notice how it makes the poster's name red every time instead of trying to find the poster's color.

Also, since I do have member color links installed, and I found out that illegal Offset error is because an array or object is used as a key in the array, I changed that line to:

$context['poster'] = $context['announcement']['author']['link'];

and it looks like it works fine, and i get no more errors.

Bruno36

Goodnight!

There is a bug, the ad is truncate
and When I click on CONVERT INTO ANNOUNCEMENT I am redirected to a blank page
Bruno36 the French
SMF 2.0.9

Advertisement: