Yet Another Global Announcements Mod (YAGAM)

Started by Nibogo, February 11, 2009, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

Quote from: NIBOGO on April 11, 2010, 01:24:33 PM
Please try the package attached

I change the way the pagination is created and fix the DB error, works for me

Jackpot.... you got it ... No Errors,, Logs clean  8)
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

~DS~

There is one. If you click the announcement log
8: Undefined index: can_view_profile
File: /home/user/public_html/forum.com/Themes/default/AnnouncementView.template.php
Line: 115
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Nibogo

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 11, 2010, 02:19:12 PM
There is one. If you click the announcement log
8: Undefined index: can_view_profile
File: /home/user/public_html/forum.com/Themes/default/AnnouncementView.template.php
Line: 115

I can't reproduce it plus the announcement log doesn't load the AnnouncementView.template.php file, there is any URL whee the error is caused??

~DS~

Sure here:
http://forum.com/index.php?action=announcements;sa=log;aid=4
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

~DS~

Quote from: NIBOGO on April 11, 2010, 02:52:25 PM
I tried to reproduce it on my localhost and I can't

Someone else has this error??
Ok, I tried on my localhost, it didn't reproduce the error. Must be on my live site. I will look into the AnnouncementView.template.php

aw06

Yeah, get error when click log as well ...

http://xxxxx/forum/index.php?action=announcements;sa=log;aid=6
8: Undefined index: announcement_no_permission
File: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php
Line: 201
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Nibogo

Well I find some issues with the permission viewing profiles and I attach a new package, hope it works

This should be the v2.7.3 it adds 4 new lines to the changelog and if you guys can use it without any error I'll announce it

~DS~

Quote from: NIBOGO on April 11, 2010, 03:22:26 PM
Well I find some issues with the permission viewing profiles and I attach a new package, hope it works

This should be the v2.7.3 it adds 4 new lines to the changelog and if you guys can use it without any error I'll announce it
That fixed the "8: Undefined index: can_view_profile" issue, however there is unexpected ; in Sources/AnnouncementView.php

Find:
'can_view_profile' => allowedTo('profile_view_any') || ($row['author'] == $user_info['id'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own'));

Replace:
'can_view_profile' => allowedTo('profile_view_any') || ($row['author'] == $user_info['id'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own')),

aw06

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 11, 2010, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on April 11, 2010, 03:22:26 PM

That fixed the "8: Undefined index: can_view_profile" issue, however there is unexpected ; in Sources/AnnouncementView.php

Find:
'can_view_profile' => allowedTo('profile_view_any') || ($row['author'] == $user_info['id'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own'));

Replace:
'can_view_profile' => allowedTo('profile_view_any') || ($row['author'] == $user_info['id'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own')),

This fixes everything now ? no errors ?

~DS~

aw06

Nibogo

Changelog:

+ New Feature | - Feature Removed | * Changed | @ Important Info | ! Bug Fixed

Version 2.7.3 - Apr 11, 2010
! Some additional errors in the Error Log
! Issue with the view profile permission
! Issue displaying IP's to Moderators
! Various error messages weren't loaded

aw06

~DS~

aw06

Hmm, that gap was always there for me, but not so big as yours...

That's minor issue no ? live-able ?

~DS~

Quote from: NIBOGO on April 12, 2010, 07:39:19 PM
It looks great on Firefox with Curve, what is your theme/browser?
I am on default curve. Both FF and Chrome had this same issue.

Makar

+1

no errors

NIBOGO great job

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 12, 2010, 04:08:56 PM
There is a big gap if you add a announcement.

mmmm

also is present opera 9.64 (opera AC)
yet do not pay attention
although, if corrected, it will be fine

Sorry for my english

Makar

NIBOGO, I have an error

not convertible theme in ad

ad in topic converts

another question

how to show ads to only one group of
group of bases on the number of messages