SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTP

i receive this error message when i try to uploading game

Importing games and scores
Table 'tal0709601431977.smf_games' doesn't exist

anyone can help?
<a href="hxxp:www.talkthepoint.com/ [nonactive]" target="_blank">TalkThePoint.com</a>

niko

Quote from: samames on April 03, 2007, 08:51:21 AM
btw - when you start some games it says "please wait while checking session" and then another line of text flashes very quickly saying somthing like "you must have adobe flash player installed for this game to work" (however as stated earlier, i already have flash player installed) then the game either works fine or the game box simply shrinks right down so that you cannot see the text or the game that is supposed to be in that area. please help me get this fixed :)

It will take some time to detect it, I will try to fix this however
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

stormiecub

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

How can I correct this? It appears to be the header that's the problem.

niko

Quote from: stormiecub on April 09, 2007, 09:05:23 PM
5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

How can I correct this? It appears to be the header that's the problem.

Just install and do changes to index.template.php manually. Some other mod seems to block some changes.
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

rwmisner

hey having problems installing arcade i can get other mods to install but this one this is the error i get Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site268/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/ArcadeInstall.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site268/fst/var/www/html/forum/Packages/temp/package_install.php on line 25

could someone please help me

Joe1221

I am getting this error and I have no idea what else I can do.

SMF Arcade 2.0.0 Installer
Creating tables

Fatal error: Call to undefined function CreateTables() in C:\wamp\blah\blah\blah\blah\tmp\package_install.php on line 75

I already created the tables manually and I still get this error.

rider

Quote from: Joe1221 on April 15, 2007, 05:31:50 AM
I am getting this error and I have no idea what else I can do.

SMF Arcade 2.0.0 Installer
Creating tables

Fatal error: Call to undefined function CreateTables() in C:\wamp\blah\blah\blah\blah\tmp\package_install.php on line 75

I already created the tables manually and I still get this error.
Did you get this message after you ran the installArcade.php in your browser?Did you make all files writable in package manager before installing the arcade?

Joe1221

Ok, I ran the installarcade.php file while I had all files writeable and after clicking on the new install link it takes forever and just sends me to a page that says "The connection was reset"

It used to send me to the same fatal error page. I tried installing it through the package manager though with all files writeable and it did send me to the same page.

Joe1221

Wow, just figured it out. The temp folder in my packages folder was names tmp instead of temp.

Shonick

I have a problem on this mod.It does not allow any groups except the regular group access to the board.

I already set them allow to access the arcade section.

Here is my setting:

in the setting: permission mode --->category only

enable check posts ---->no
categories: in default category ---->I selected all group member( I only have one category(default))
game section: when I install game I choose the default category

So what is wrong here. Did I set it correct. And why all the special group can not access to the board?

Please help ,thanks

rider

Quote from: viet on April 16, 2007, 10:35:08 PM
I have a problem on this mod.It does not allow any groups except the regular group access to the board.

I already set them allow to access the arcade section.

Here is my setting:

in the setting: permission mode --->category only

enable check posts ---->no
categories: in default category ---->I selected all group member( I only have one category(default))
game section: when I install game I choose the default category

So what is wrong here. Did I set it correct. And why all the special group can not access to the board?

Please help ,thanks
Change it to none on the category permissions.Also have you changed the permissions per membergroup?

||||||

Hi,

I tried to install this package on my forum and im get this message.

Quote5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

Should i continue?

rider

Yes you can install it.Make sure that you install it while in the default theme.For more help and info visit smfarcade.info. :D

||||||

Quote from: rider on April 22, 2007, 11:19:09 PM
Yes you can install it.Make sure that you install it while in the default theme.For more help and info visit smfarcade.info. :D

If i continue, do i have to do some manual modification for the failed part?

rider

Quote from: |||||| on April 22, 2007, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: rider on April 22, 2007, 11:19:09 PM

If i continue, do i have to do some manual modification for the failed part?
Yes.For some reason it writes the arcade tab code twice.If you open the index.template.php and scroll down until you see the arcade code.Remove the extra arcade code.

Eleaz

Heya, you said to install in the default theme. Well, is it the SMF Default theme - Core or the default theme that the forum is using ? lol

John S

hi, after install i get this error:

how can i fix this so that i can install this mod?

rider

Quote from: Eleaz on April 23, 2007, 07:54:33 AM
Heya, you said to install in the default theme. Well, is it the SMF Default theme - Core or the default theme that the forum is using ? lol
That would be the SMF default theme.

rider

Quote from: yazeft on April 23, 2007, 08:13:51 AM
hi, after install i get this error:

how can i fix this so that i can install this mod?
You went right past your answer.Look on page 168 and you'll see what you need todo to fix this.

Eleaz

hmm , i changed to the default theme, installed the package, resulted in Success. Although i had the index.template.php error, i cant find the extra arcade code. Seems to me that theres only one, and will it work if changed back to the custom theme used?

Advertisement: