News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdas2

ok here

i installed this package smf arcade 2.0.9 and then i upload it, installed it succesfully

than i run this installarcade.php file

agreed with that greement

and then i got 4 option

New install
Select this if you are installing first or want to lose old data. This may cause loss of data.
Full update
Updates and does full table update, don't use this if you have installed mods that edits tables of SMF Arcade since you will lose them.
Update
Select this if you are updating from any 2.0.x version to new.
Import
Select this if you are installing first time and want to import existing data from 1.3.0. Use this on clean install of SMF Arcade 2.0.0 for best results.

if i click on first option i get this messsg

Creating tables
Error report! (This means something went wrong)
Table 'smf_arcade_games' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_personalbest' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_gameofday' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_scores' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_categories' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_favorite' already exists
Table 'smf_arcade_rates' already exists
Inserting default permissions
Success with no errors!
Inserting default settings
Success with no errors!
Finishing
Success with no errors!
SMF Arcade installer complete
Continue to Arcade Administration

and if i click on second option i get this

Updating
Full update
Success with no errors!
Tables have been updated!
Error report! (This means somehing went wrong)
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_games CHANGE ID_GAME ID_GAME INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PRIMARY' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'internalName' at line 1
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'gameFile' at line 1
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_personalbest CHANGE ID_PB ID_PB INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PRIMARY' at line 1
Table 'chillpar_smf1.smf_ID_GAME' doesn't exist
Table 'chillpar_smf1.smf_ID_MEMBER' doesn't exist
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_gameofday CHANGE ID_DAY ID_DAY INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_scores CHANGE ID_SCORE ID_SCORE INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
Table 'chillpar_smf1.smf_ID_GAME' doesn't exist
Table 'chillpar_smf1.smf_ID_MEMBER' doesn't exist
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_categories CHANGE ID_CAT ID_CAT INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_favorite CHANGE ID_FAVORITE ID_FAVORITE INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
Multiple primary key definedQuery: ALTER TABLE `chillpar_smf1`.smf_arcade_rates CHANGE ID_RATE ID_RATE INT unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY

and if i click on 3rd option i get this

Updating
Success with no errors!
Tables have been updated!

and if i click on 4thoption i get this

Importing games and scores
Table 'chillpar_smf1.smf_games' doesn't exist

ANY IDEA ?
www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

asdas2

and when i click on
continue to Arcade Admin

i get something like this

www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

rider

Quote from: asdas2 on July 09, 2007, 01:45:46 PM
and when i click on
continue to Arcade Admin

It looks like you have no games installed.Also I can tell you need to switch the forum default langauge to english to see the arcade admin settings.For that you need togo admin>serversettings>default forum langauge and switch the langauge to english.

MeRcChRiS

Quote from: MeRcChRiS on July 09, 2007, 04:55:44 AM
Ok how do you make it so that whene a guest goes to click on the game a message pops up(instead of 'A error has ocured') It says like you must register.

Or if a user does not have enough posts that it requires to play games a message will say
'not enough posts' instead of 'a error has occured.

Anyone can still help me wit this?

jiminoregon

Quote from: wilsy on January 12, 2007, 01:20:43 PM
Sorted, error in index.template.php (my error!)

Regards,

Wilsy.

Would you mind letting us know what the error was...might help us.

Jim

asdas2

Quote from: rider on July 09, 2007, 01:54:07 PM
and when i click on
continue to Arcade Admin

It looks like you have no games installed.Also I can tell you need to switch the forum default langauge to english to see the arcade admin settings.For that you need togo admin>serversettings>default forum langauge and switch the langauge to english.

ok thanz bro now i can see everything

but can u please tell me how would i install games and which is the best site to download gamezz ?????????????????????????
www.chillparadise.com

rider

Quote from: asdas2 on July 10, 2007, 01:57:09 AM
and when i click on
continue to Arcade Admin

but can u please tell me how would i install games and which is the best site to download gamezz ?????????????????????????
Clickon the link in my sig.That'll get you started.Check out the d/ls.I found the best way to install games is to upload the zipfiles directly to your Games folder via FTP.Then in your admin go to games/install and click on the zipfiles.

asdas2

Quote from: rider on July 10, 2007, 05:56:37 AM
Quote from: asdas2 on July 10, 2007, 01:57:09 AM
and when i click on
continue to Arcade Admin

Clickon the link in my sig.That'll get you started.Check out the d/ls.I found the best way to install games is to upload the zipfiles directly to your Games folder via FTP.Then in your admin go to games/install and click on the zipfiles.

thanz bro but is there any other site to download gamesz???
www.chillparadise.com

asdas2

ok i still got some prob

http://chillparadise.com/index.php?action=arcade

how come there is no pic for " Add to fav" ?????????

i think alll the images are misssing ....

http://chillparadise.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=stats

and

can anyone tell me how would i put an additional link to my navigation bar ?????

i m using

smf 1.1.3, theme DilberMc
www.chillparadise.com

askepott

getting this error

Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./index.php Test successful
2. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs.php Test successful
4. Execute Modification ./Sources/Who.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/index.template.php Test failed
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful

can i fix that index.template.php manually ?

Bigguy

Yes that can be done by following the edits in the .xml file that is packaged with the mod. :)

askepott

okay, thanks. I'll try to do that :)

rider

Quote from: asdas2 on July 11, 2007, 12:05:49 AM
ok i still got some prob

and

can anyone tell me how would i put an additional link to my navigation bar ?????

i m using

unzip the arcade and extract the images and upload them to themes>dilber>images.That should work.

MeRcChRiS

How come in the Who's online page, it never shows the person in the arcade, it says 'Nothing, or nothing you can see' or its just blank. How do i fix that?

asdas2

Quote from: rider on July 11, 2007, 01:32:30 PM
Quote from: asdas2 on July 11, 2007, 12:05:49 AM
ok i still got some prob

and

i m using

unzip the arcade and extract the images and upload them to themes>dilber>images.That should work.

thnzzzzz bro .. reallly appreciate ur help....

but still i need to add arcde link to my navigation bar .....
www.chillparadise.com

Aes-Sedai

Is there any way to make SMF Arcade comptable with EXE Files?

oBEAVISo

Hi all .As i am new to smf and unsure i was wondering if anyone could help me out..I just cant seem to get the arcade workking for any of the members but it worked ok when i first installed it. all it keeps saying is error you are not allowed to access arcade ... it is really frustrating me now to the extent i feel like putiing my fist through my laptop ..I can gain access as can the other three members of the admin team but the members cant.The replies i have had i have copied and pasted everything into this post due to me posting in wrong place.I have tried what the support guys have told from the posts shown below but to no avail.

Could one of the support Guys please come to my site and try ....site name =www.gamezbox.co.uk  my name Beavis...... also for some reason the site isnt appearing properly under IE for some people and others it is whereas in  firefox everything is ok.

P.S. I am half bald as it is ..Come later on i will have nothing left.

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

SMF Arcade
« on: Yesterday at 11:45:58 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove this messageRemove
Hi i have just started my own website .. its a gaming website  fro xbox 360 etc.I am using smf 1.1.3 .I also have arcade 2.0.9 installed  .Now the problem i have is this .. the members can no longer get access to the hxxp:arcade.it [nonactive] keeps saying "An error has occured you are not allowed to access the arcade".Myself and the other 3 admin have no problem gaining access and we have checked all the settings and still cant seem to see whats hxxp:wrong.as [nonactive] we are only new and not sure of all the technical side of this we are a bit stuck.Any help would be greatly accepted.
   Report to moderator   82.47.121.135
shadow82x
Sophist Member

Blah

shad0w82x
View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: SMF Arcade
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:56:15 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
This should be posted in the arcade support topic but anyway it looks like your arcade permissions are messed up. Go to Admin >> Members >> Permissions >> Enable arcade permissions for the assigned membergroups. That should work.
   Report to moderator   Logged
- Shadow82x (PM/IM for support, and themes will be ignored)

[Egad Community] [Search] [Online Manual] [Security Reports]
Themes: Egad Gold Night - 4th of July -
oBEAVISo

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:29:00 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove this messageRemove
I have checked and its all ticked ..still no good
When it was first installed it was working ok then a2 days ago people couldnt gain access.I have checked all the permissions and they are ticked, the ones that should be.I have also uninstalled and reinstalled.I then get th option to upload scores and stats and it installs them and then i can gain access again but the members still cant.
:(

Oh  and sorry for posting in the wrong place
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:46:08 PM by oBEAVISo »    Report to moderator   82.47.121.135
greyknight17
Simple Machines Hero

[email protected] greyknight17 greyknight17
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 07:47:19 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Post in the arcade mod topic here.
   Report to moderator   Logged

Installing SMF
mod_security - 403 errors or problems using links in posts
How to install mods manually
SMF Package Parser
babjusi
Charter Member
Simple Machines Hero

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 07:58:08 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: oBEAVISo on Yesterday at 12:29:00 PM
I have checked and its all ticked ..still no good
When it was first installed it was working ok then a2 days ago people couldnt gain access.I have checked all the permissions and they are ticked, the ones that should be.I have also uninstalled and reinstalled.I then get th option to upload scores and stats and it installs them and then i can gain access again but the members still cant.
:(

Oh  and sorry for posting in the wrong place

Go to your admin panel-Arcade Admin-Categories. Here click at ''Default'' and choose the membergroup that you want to have access at the arcade section. Hope this helps

oBEAVISo

Hi lads can anyone from support get back to me please regarding the arcade problem i have. It can be seen clearly above this post .I have been at it all day and it just wont work. there has to be a bug or something as all the permissions are correct and at this stage i am very frustrated. 3 days i have been trying to sort this out from early morn till late night.

Thanks guys..

redone

Post a test member account.

Dutchbabe

hi

i got arcade 2.0.9 installes but i seem to miss
the sql voor the challenge and cant find it in the files its missing
the arcade is playing so thats ok save score and all but challenge and the tourney thing is not there

has someone this for me?

the sql and wat i have to ad in witch file?

thanks in advance

Advertisement: