News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperZambezi

ok thanks. ill look it up some more at smfarcade.info :)

Mikeric

When i use any browser other than firefox the add to favorites link does not show up. Just red x's. What could cause that?

funcouldron

please release bug fix version for free members .. i m waiting for it to come for my smf2.0b4 site :(
Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

sardax

does any1 know where to find some Yeti games for my SMF forum?
I mean like Penguin Throw & stuff.. But, with stats that works.

Skhilled

Quote from: Mikeric on January 07, 2009, 11:01:13 PM
When i use any browser other than firefox the add to favorites link does not show up. Just red x's. What could cause that?

That is because there are images that are missing. I assume you are not using the default theme. Just copy all of the arcade images to what theme(s) you wish to use.

Quote from: funcouldron on January 07, 2009, 11:29:57 PM
please release bug fix version for free members .. i m waiting for it to come for my smf2.0b4 site :(

Please check out http://smfarcade.info for the latest updates when they become available.

Quote from: sardax on January 10, 2009, 07:48:35 AM
does any1 know where to find some Yeti games for my SMF forum?
I mean like Penguin Throw & stuff.. But, with stats that works.

A Google search should get you plenty of them. You can also try at http://ibpdownloads.com

funcouldron

i knw tht site but 2.3 is not for free so waiting for it,,

Skhilled

I'm not sure what you're talking about... SMFarcade has always been free and will probably stay that way. And I assume you mean version 2.5 for SMF 2 Beta 4? There has been a version available for that for some now. It has a few bugs and a newer version is scheduled for release soon.

fwitt

i think they are refering to arcade 2.5 beta 3 which is hasen't been released for public testing quite yet, and I think they are refering to the fact its been released to beta testers and charter members (at smfarcade.info) for testing already.

needhelpplease

i've installed but i can't see it on my forum
or how to put it on the tabs?
hxxp:www.celestechen.com/forum [nonactive]

fwitt

Quote from: needhelpplease on January 12, 2009, 05:21:03 PM
i've installed but i can't see it on my forum
or how to put it on the tabs?
http://www.celestechen.com/forum

you need to do the theme edits on the custom theme you are using, basically any file in the default theme that has code added by the arcade you need to add to your custom theme if your theme has that file.

you can look at the direct link to your arcade by going to http://www.celestechen.com/forum/index.php?action=arcade to check it has installed properly

kingkingston

How do you add games to arcade ????

i have 1.1.7 so which arcade is the best for me ?

kingkingston

i wish they would be more descriptive when telling you which file has to be moved where or what code has to be added

./index.php is confusing not just to me but a lot of people because when you look in the file ./index.php there is hardley anything in there

fwitt

Quote from: kingkingston on January 13, 2009, 05:28:15 PM
How do you add games to arcade ????

i have 1.1.7 so which arcade is the best for me ?

2.0.16 is the current arcade version for 1.1.7

funcouldron

Quote from: fwitt on January 11, 2009, 04:20:22 PM
i think they are refering to arcade 2.5 beta 3 which is hasen't been released for public testing quite yet, and I think they are refering to the fact its been released to beta testers and charter members (at smfarcade.info) for testing already.

yes you are right,, and i think it is sheduled to release soon and i m planing to add it ,, i am waiting for that only so i dont need to go for update.

niko

SMF Arcade 2.5 Beta 3 Public has been finally released for SMF 2.0 Beta 4.

Download from mod-site or SMF Arcade.info (http://www.smfarcade.info/products/smfarcade)
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Niko on January 16, 2009, 08:21:50 AM
SMF Arcade 2.5 Beta 3 Public has been finally released for SMF 2.0 Beta 4.

Download from mod-site or SMF Arcade.info (http://www.smfarcade.info/products/smfarcade)

That's a real good update.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

erisa

After I use SMF Arcade 2.5 Beta 3 Public for SMF 2.0 Beta 4.

I keep getting

Duplicate entry '' for key 2
File: /home/bingbing/public_html/jinx/Sources/Subs-ArcadeAdmin.php
Line: 100

For all my games.

niko

Quote from: erisa on January 17, 2009, 02:09:45 PM
After I use SMF Arcade 2.5 Beta 3 Public for SMF 2.0 Beta 4.

I keep getting

Duplicate entry '' for key 2
File: /home/bingbing/public_html/jinx/Sources/Subs-ArcadeAdmin.php
Line: 100

For all my games.

More information, please.

Also please send database dump to niko[at]smfarcade.info (arcade tables only!)
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)

erisa

Basically I can't install or edit any games. It will come up as duplicate.........

niko

Quote from: erisa on January 17, 2009, 03:41:08 PM
Basically I can't install or edit any games. It will come up as duplicate.........

I'm aware that in some cases this problem occurs. But I haven't really got anything that has helped me to reproduce error. Database dump would be extremely useful to debug. (use phpmyadmin in select tables that has arcade in name)

Advertisement: