News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enCyde

I got Error in Package Installation and I don't want to continue the installation I really want this modd.

1 file fails:

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

MATTEK

Well...I got this installed correctly. I can't figure out how to install games. I've followed instructions from the website, but I can't find any of the folders they talk about in my directory.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

enCyde

please help me I get error in installation of arcade mod, I really want this mod.

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

I'm running 1.1.11

what shuld I do to get it working and not having that error.

please help

Afro

Quote from: MATTEK on May 04, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
Well... still no luck with this.

All of my language settings are fine as well as my permissions, and still no Admin CP

However when I do install, I get an option under core feature, but when I click it ti redirects me to my Admin CP home page

What theme and default language are you using ?

MATTEK

Quote from: Afro on May 05, 2010, 11:05:43 AM
Quote from: MATTEK on May 04, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
Well... still no luck with this.

All of my language settings are fine as well as my permissions, and still no Admin CP

However when I do install, I get an option under core feature, but when I click it ti redirects me to my Admin CP home page

What theme and default language are you using ?

Curve English. When I click the Uplod tab in the arcade admin cp, I get this, "Directory /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/board/Games is not writable and chmod didn't succeed. Please make it writable manually.". So I've tried 777 and 755 and nothing seems to work.

Mods installed are : Enhanced PM pop up, Favicon, Aeva, Menu Order, Simple Portal, Spolier BBC code, Join date in post, Welcome back, Message prebiew on hover, Google Route Map, Ultimate Profile, Rules, Location in posts. Multi Quote, Bakers Dozen pages, Referrals, Inline attatchment​s, MCLEgend, Teampage
SMF 2.0.1

rider

Mattek,have u tried to switch to the default theme?If not try that and see if the arcade shows up.As for the chmod error try going to packages>options and make all files writable b4 u do and install.

rider

I can't say for sure but it may be a conflict with one of the other mods u have installed thats causing u all the trouble.

MATTEK

Quote from: rider on May 05, 2010, 06:40:42 PM
Mattek,have u tried to switch to the default theme?If not try that and see if the arcade shows up.As for the chmod error try going to packages>options and make all files writable b4 u do and install.

So make everything writable previous to installing the mod?

If I choose custom and make it 777 will that still work or do I have to select "writable"?
SMF 2.0.1

enCyde

No one has a idea or can help me? scroll up to see my posts, I really want this mod....

please help

Ozzie

Quote from: enCyde on May 05, 2010, 10:46:54 AM
please help me I get error in installation of arcade mod, I really want this mod.

5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

I'm running 1.1.11

what should I do to get it working and not having that error.

please help

just ignore the error and load the arcade it is looking for the skin file once u got it loaded load the skin file from smfarcade and all will be sorted

skin found here http://www.smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=4217.0 download final zip

2000+ games available to download

Kindred

WHAT?! ???  Ozzie, that it wrong,

enCyde, what it means is that some other mod has already changed your index.template.php and the auto-install won't work
(BTW: Please try reading the thread or doing search? This question has been asked for nearly EVERY mod and has been answered several thousand times)

You can do the auto install and then you will have to manually install the code for this mod into that file. I suspect that you are using smf 1.1.11... in whih case you will also have to manually install the mod in any additional themes that you run on your site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ozzie

QuoteWHAT?! ???  Ozzie, that it wrong,

well it worked for me kindred..

2000+ games available to download

enCyde

yea thanks OZZIE works perfect games runs good stats runs good no errors...

thanks

genius09

i installed this mod on version 1.1.11 and some members are reporting that they can't access it, mainly moderators and vip but regular members can access it and play games.

rider

Quote from: genius09 on May 08, 2010, 01:12:10 PM
i installed this mod on version 1.1.11 and some members are reporting that they can't access it, mainly moderators and vip but regular members can access it and play games.
Check all your group permissions.As well as your arcade permissions in arcade admin.in arcade admin select none for permissions.

rider

Quote from: MATTEK on May 05, 2010, 07:05:11 PM

If I choose custom and make it 777 will that still work or do I have to select "writable"?
sorry for the late reply,u should choose writable and then try it.

MATTEK

Quote from: rider on May 08, 2010, 01:32:37 PM
Quote from: MATTEK on May 05, 2010, 07:05:11 PM

sorry for the late reply,u should choose writable and then try it.

Before or after installation?

I've tried both ways and I still get this error.
SMF 2.0.1

L.G.S

If I do a search for task/setting in the admin panel I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function submitsysteminfo() in /home/tscar/public_html/board/Sources/ArcadeAdmin.php on line 112
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

MATTEK

I finally got this puppy working.
SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

I uploaded 2 game packs last night and afterward I got an Error 500 Error. The arcade works fine, but everytime I click the "Games" tab in the Arcade Admin CP I get the 500 error. Previous to uploading the 2 gamepacks I was fine. All other options in the arcade admin work fine, accept the "Update GameCache" in the Maintenance section. that gives me Erro 500 as well.

Any ideas?
SMF 2.0.1

Advertisement: