News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punktravis182

I have problem installing this mod. Emulated my forum to 2.0 RC3. I'm using 2.0 Final. Here's the error

Add Before    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed

I can't find this code from managesettings.php

);

// Are we getting info for the help section.

fwitt

Quote from: punktravis182 on August 24, 2011, 04:02:44 AM
I have problem installing this mod. Emulated my forum to 2.0 RC3. I'm using 2.0 Final. Here's the error

Add Before    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed

I can't find this code from managesettings.php

);

// Are we getting info for the help section.

An extra line of code has been added in SMF 2 final between these two lines of code, if I remember correctly its an integration hook.

You could also try Underdogs version of the Arcade, it is not an official release but has been updated to install on 2.0 final. http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408

beast44

Quote from: !RFAN on August 24, 2011, 03:05:07 AM
seems like smf dont have any WORKING arcade mod... this arcade has trillions of bugs.. and functionality is also very poor...

So how can I fix it, or upgrade and save all my games?? I'm a dummy on things like this

:D ;D

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Ozzie

looking at your site and the version you are using i guess you loaded the arcade in rc3 emulation mode if that is the case using the package manager in rc3 emulation uninstall the arcade then do a reinstall it should fix your page error and you will not loose any off your data or games

2000+ games available to download

beast44

Ozzie, I went to my packages and I have   SMF Arcade    2.5 RC1   It also doesn't have a uninstall on it.???? What do I do now???  All it has is   files,   and    Delete

fwitt

Quote from: beast44 on August 24, 2011, 10:22:48 AM

Ozzie, I went to my packages and I have   SMF Arcade    2.5 RC1   It also doesn't have a uninstall on it.???? What do I do now???  All it has is   files,   and    Delete

did you do this bit of Ozzies suggestion?
using the package manager in rc3 emulation

beast44

I'm sorry.  :-[ I don't know how. If some one had the time and could explain it to me step by step. I might be able too.

:-[ :-[

Ozzie

Quote from: beast44 on August 24, 2011, 10:22:48 AM

Beast don't do anything if you aint comfortable with it....you shoulda asked me when you posted at my place this morning! gimme a yell when you about and i will help you ...

if you want to do it your self go to package manager /at the bottom click the advanced button when it open change where it says smr rc.5  to smf rc3 then click save now when you go back to the package manager the uninstall for the arcade will/should now be showing so remove arcade then reinstall it that should solve your probs

2000+ games available to download

andyac

can someone direct me to the hack version that will work on 2.0 final? there is something wrong with the smfarcade site where it doesnt send me verification emails.. i tried a dozen times. someone help please :(

Shadow Queen

I try to join the site again. But I didn't get the e-mail to actvile my account on there. I check my spam folder and nothing is there. The user name is Marie.

Why I join the site again?

I have a user name on the site but I don't have no longer access to the e-mail I have on the user name under. The first user name is Shadow Queen. But my display name is Shadow.

I would like to recame my username Shadow Queen.

I don't know how to get a hold of the team on the forum. Hopeful the team see the post and help out?

fwitt

Quote from: Shadow Queen on August 25, 2011, 11:09:23 PM
I try to join the site again. But I didn't get the e-mail to actvile my account on there. I check my spam folder and nothing is there. The user name is Marie.

I have a user name on the site but I don't have no longer access to the e-mail I have on the user name under. The first user name is Shadow Queen. But my display name is Shadow.

I don't know how to get a hold of the team on the forum. Hopeful the team see the post and help out?

pm me regarding the account reclaim

Shadow Queen

Quote from: fwitt on August 26, 2011, 04:46:14 AM
Quote from: Shadow Queen on August 25, 2011, 11:09:23 PM

pm me regarding the account reclaim

I just did

Shadow Queen

Where can I found the newer version of this mod? Because on this site the new version isn't here..

!RFAN

Quote from: Shadow Queen on August 27, 2011, 10:30:37 PM
Where can I found the newer version of this mod? Because on this site the new version isn't here..

LOLs

new version is not available and we have no hopes for it in near future.. SADLY

lurkalot

Use the unofficial one attached to the first post for now, until the new release. Version 2.5 RC1.1C  should work fine with SMF 2.0 Stable.

Shadow Queen

Quote from: !RFAN on August 28, 2011, 12:10:55 AM

LOLs

That's a bummper

Quote from: lurkalot on August 28, 2011, 03:43:29 AM

Use the unofficial one attached to the first post for now, until the new release. Version 2.5 RC1.1C  should work fine with SMF 2.0 Stable.

I can't because I am running with 2.0 version of SMF. How can I get it to work on that version?

lurkalot

It is for SMF 2,  I forgot the link, didn't I  :-[  http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408.0

fwitt

Quote from: Shadow Queen on August 28, 2011, 02:29:57 PM
Quote from: !RFAN on August 28, 2011, 12:10:55 AM

LOLs

That's a bummper

Quote from: lurkalot on August 28, 2011, 03:43:29 AM

I can't because I am running with 2.0 version of SMF. How can I get it to work on that version?

The version in the first post of this thread http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408.msg50532#msg50532 is the best one atm until Niko finishes the version he is working on.

fwitt

Shadow Queen

I try that one but it's saying it don't work with the SMF 2.0 gold

Advertisement: