SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdvarner

Everyone enjoying their Labor Day weekend I hope. Any progress on the arcade mod for 2.0? Just wanted to ask. So antsy for it.

handsome_94

Has anyone made their own gamepacks for SMF arcade. I don't want the ones, given on their web-site.

Chen Zhen

Quote from: jdvarner on September 02, 2011, 05:40:00 PM
Thanks Underdog. I'll give it a go again without the mods.

??
I said it works just fine with your mods installed.  Something else must be conflicting to cause the problem as others are using that hack version without issue.
If you want to use the older version that does not use any hooks (including for buttons which you are having trouble with) then download it from here and emulate SMF 2.0 RC3.

Quote from: jdvarner on September 04, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
Everyone enjoying their Labor Day weekend I hope. Any progress on the arcade mod for 2.0? Just wanted to ask. So antsy for it.

The official update will be a long time coming if it ever comes.
The smf version for the one posted here and at smf arcade is for RC3 and the source code has been released on GitHub so you figure it out.

Quote from: handsome_94 on September 05, 2011, 04:19:01 AM
Has anyone made their own gamepacks for SMF arcade. I don't want the ones, given on their web-site.

Some peoples sites offer gamepacks with more recent games included while other forums offer individual game downloads.
Google some ibp arcade and smf arcade game sites and you will find what you seek.
.. or pay attention to some peoples signatures as they will link you to some sources.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

lextech

My game admin panel has went poof during an upgrade and I am not sure where to find it. I have looked in my english files and my utf8 files and can't locate where the admin panel code is located and what code I should be seeing so I can replace it. I'm on smf 1.1.15 and arcade 2.0.13. This has been working for 3+ years and all of a sudden...... gone. Arcade works great, just no admin panel.
Sandbagging since '07

TedTeddy

Can't dowload Underdog's version 2.5 RC1.1D from http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408.0 [nofollow], because I can't register. I never receive a confirmation mail and it's not in the spam-folder. Would anybody be so kind and post that version here? Thx a lot!

fwitt

Quote from: TedTeddy on September 30, 2011, 10:03:17 AM
Can't dowload Underdog's version 2.5 RC1.1D from http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408.0, because I can't register. I never receive a confirmation mail and it's not in the spam-folder. Would anybody be so kind and post that version here? Thx a lot!

pm sent re your smfarcade.info account

T3CHN0

Quote from: TedTeddy on September 30, 2011, 10:03:17 AM
Can't dowload Underdog's version 2.5 RC1.1D from http://smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7408.0, because I can't register. I never receive a confirmation mail and it's not in the spam-folder. Would anybody be so kind and post that version here? Thx a lot!
same thing, i signed up at least 2hrs ago still no email

lurkalot

Quote from: techno489 on September 30, 2011, 02:54:51 PM

Techno, I just activated your account. ;)

T3CHN0

Quote from: lurkalot on September 30, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: techno489 on September 30, 2011, 02:54:51 PM

Techno, I just activated your account. ;)
thanks for that, installed perfectly, cheers

mudskipper

OK, I still cant get my arcade working.  I really need someone to log into my info and see if they can fix it.  I would greatly appreciate it.

fwitt

Quote from: mudskipper on October 26, 2011, 03:55:19 PM
OK, I still cant get my arcade working.  I really need someone to log into my info and see if they can fix it.  I would greatly appreciate it.

You are still missing arcade language strings in themes/customtheme/languages/modifications.english.php

And the arcade code in themes/customtheme/index.template.php may not be the correct layout for your theme.

mudskipper

Quote from: fwitt on October 27, 2011, 03:39:15 PM

You are still missing arcade language strings in themes/customtheme/languages/modifications.english.php

And the arcade code in themes/customtheme/index.template.php may not be the correct layout for your theme.

If I give you the folders, can you fix them?

rihsano

hello there,i request games chess for smf 2.0 thanks before ;)

fwitt

Quote from: mudskipper on October 27, 2011, 06:16:55 PM

If you mean the files then yes should be able to.

mudskipper

Quote from: fwitt on October 28, 2011, 05:33:43 AM

Cool... Here ya go.  I appreciate the hell out of it.

fwitt

Quote from: mudskipper on November 01, 2011, 04:54:56 PM

Think these two should fix these problems for you

smartblogz

Hi good people,
I recently installed SMF arcade mod SMF_Arcade-2.5_RC2 on my test site. SMF v 2.0.1 (no mods installed at all) but it went kaboom.  :(

Error 404 : No Page Found!

How can I get back on the site cos at the moment, I can't!

Anyone with suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks.

mudskipper

Quote from: fwitt on November 01, 2011, 07:49:47 PM
Quote from: mudskipper on November 01, 2011, 04:54:56 PM

Think these two should fix these problems for you

FWITT, thanks for the help man, those brought up the arcade.  The only thing now is when you go to the arcade, the a couple of the buttons in the arcade are showing with text and red x's.

Mike

Ozzie

thats probably due to missing image files check your default theme/images and see if arc_icons folder is there and the contents match you original arc_icons folder (the one from your opened  arcade tar....

soz for jumping in fwitt

2000+ games available to download

smartblogz

Quote from: smartblogz on November 02, 2011, 04:43:29 AM
Hi good people,
I recently installed SMF arcade mod SMF_Arcade-2.5_RC2 on my test site. SMF v 2.0.1 (no mods installed at all) but it went kaboom.  :(

Error 404 : No Page Found!

How can I get back on the site cos at the moment, I can't!

Anyone with suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks.
ANYONE to help with the above? Thanks.

Advertisement: