News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

campusimpact

i get two test fails they are

2.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test failed

how do i fix this?

Bigguy

Have you tried to edit those files manually ??? If you have other modifications installed then this is probably why you are getting these errors.

kook

i cant get the arcade to even show up or anything when i install the mod why not
hxxp:swampeast.smfpro.com [nonactive]

DemonicInfluence

Quote from: kook on March 04, 2006, 11:58:28 AM
i cant get the arcade to even show up or anything when i install the mod why not

What version?? Of SMF and the arcade?

Quote from: campusimpact on March 03, 2006, 06:24:53 PM

2.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

how do i fix this?

Which SMF Version?

If it is RC2 try this: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php/topic,400.0.html
Download and install that package..

If it is RC1 manually edit..

If it is 1.0.6 try this: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php?topic=599.msg3815#msg3815

kook

hxxp:swampeast.smfpro.com [nonactive]

Grandnegis

Has anyoen got this to work with games downloaded from pnflashgames.com yet.  If so wat do I have to do to get games from there to work with SMFArcade.

Jay T

Compatibility of pnflash will be in the next version.

tL0z

Hello,

I'm trying to install it but I've having some errors:

Quote2.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

Both are with 0777  :-\

Thanks

Jay T

Quote from: tL0z on March 12, 2006, 09:11:31 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to install it but I've having some errors:

Quote2.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

Both are with 0777  :-\

Thanks

Three posts before

Quote from: DemonicInfluence on March 04, 2006, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: campusimpact on March 03, 2006, 06:24:53 PM

how do i fix this?

Which SMF Version?

If it is RC2 try this: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php/topic,400.0.html
Download and install that package..

If it is RC1 manually edit..

If it is 1.0.6 try this: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php?topic=599.msg3815#msg3815

G6™

I have an error and after some searching arround in the files, the error seem to be from the arcade script.

The error turn up no matter what link or action i klick on.
I havent got this until some days ago, and the strange part is that nothing has been changed, added, or altered at all. The error just turned up and now i get it a lot no matter what i do

Every call made from any file or link causes the error from diffrent files, but the lines 61 snd 67 are the same.

8: Use of undefined constant flush - assumed 'flush'
File: /***/familjegodis.se/forum/Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 67

8: Use of undefined constant flush - assumed 'flush'
File: /****/familjegodis.se/forum/Themes/default/Login.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 67

SMF Arcade site seem to be down so i cant ask them over there, got IchBin from TinyPortal to rubn the error down to that it is caused by the arcade mod, but he or anyone else cant see why it runs the error

Anyone here that can help out with this and how to solve it?

//Carina

DemonicInfluence

Hmm.. what mods do you have??? And what version arcade mod?

G6™

The mods installed are Tinyportal 0.86 on SMF rc2. The arcade mod is 1.2.4b from Arcade.net Random arcade in blocks, and Arcade champion block.
I have tryed to close some of the Arcade blocks in TP off and on, Seems like it have something to do with the radome arcade block, if i turn that block off i get no more flush errors, but i seem to be the only one having this error message using that block...

DemonicInfluence

Well, can you show me the code for your random arcade block??

DemonicInfluence

I have a different one modded from the arcade_extra.ph file..

G6™

QuoteThis is the only arcade block she has.

I deleted the random arcade block and the flush error are now history.
Still get some errors from Arcade, but they are "Normal errors and are suppose to be there" according to Arcade.net site. Anyhow, the arcade work and no one of the gamers have complained so i let those errors be.

littleone

How do I fix these?

8: Undefined index: warn
File: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.english.php (eval?)
Line: 455

8: Undefined index: game
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Arcade.php
Line: 1475

Thanks a Ton!

Bigguy

For the arcade look in your smf directory and see if there is a "Games" directory. If there isn't create a new folder called Games, ch mod it to 777 and that should take care of that error. As for the first one you will have to post in the appropriate board for that.

littleone

ok thanks...I am sorry I copied the wrong error for the first one.  I have since corrected it.  If you could take a look at it again for me...thanks...

littleone

Oh...and I have http://mysite.com/forum/Games  if that is what you are refering to for the folder.

Bigguy

All your games you want to install should go into that folder if you have done it correctly then any games you put in that folder will show up in the admin panel under "Arcade" When you installed the arcade were thee any warnings or failures ?

Advertisement: