News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleone

As far as i remember...there werent any errors and I do have all my games in that folder

Bigguy

Have the errors gone away now or are you down to 1 ???

littleone

Not sure.  I havent fixed anything because I am not sure what the problem is.  I will get back with you on this tomorrow, or whenever it shows up again :) Thanks

DemonicInfluence

http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php?topic=829.msg5860#msg5860

FOr the error with warn..

Also, update to 1.2.4b if u haven't already..

RoarinRow

I tried searches, but could find a fix.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

8: Undefined index: top10
File: /forum/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.english.php (eval?)
Line: 142

8: Undefined index: caterogy
File: /forum/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.english.php (eval?)
Line: 157

I'm on smf 1.1 RC2 with TP 0.8.6 with Arcade 1.2.4b.

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

DemonicInfluence

Caterogy is the mysql database spelling wrong.. change the table to category.

RoarinRow

Quote from: DemonicInfluence on March 22, 2006, 06:45:33 AM
Caterogy is the mysql database spelling wrong.. change the table to category.

This is a repost from the other arcade site, but mysql already has the correct spelling, smf_games_category

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

boogiedown

im getting a
8: Undefined index: allow_arcade
File: /home/getbigc/public_html/boards/Themes/default/Display.template.php (eval?)
Line: 544
when i do a IP lookup. I scroll down to see the posts by that IP and thats what i get for the topic title. I unistalled the arcade and looked in the default/index.template.php and display file and dont see anything there. what file is calling to that.

rotor

I'm sure this has been covered .... but 142 pages .... and I'm a slow reader   ;D

I'm either blind or stupid ... but when I go to install the package in smf, I get the msg that it cannot install into the sub.php and index.template.php .... ok that's fine.

Then it tells me to manually install which isn't a problem either .... but what it tells me for RC2 is:-

-Manual Install

1. Open arcade.xml (1.0.x) or arcade2.xml (1.1 Beta 3) or arcade3.xml (1.1 RC)

has anyone seen the arcade3.xml ???? this isn't in any of the archives that I downloaded .... and I don't really think it will install into RC2 due to the menu array.

anyone got the correct xml or install package for RC2 ??

thanks in advance .....

rotor

tried the arcade_install.php without success ... got the message:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request." ........

Ok ..... got around that .... took a couple of lines out and it went in ok ....

It's now working after editing the index, subs, and manage.permissions files .. except it won't save the scores after a game - just spits me back to the home page ..... any ideas anyone ??

kerux4

I get the following error when trying to set permissions after I install the Arcade.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',', expecting ')' in /home/hudd92/public_html/forums/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 993

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
C-YA,
Mike

DemonicInfluence

your managepermssions.php has and extra comma at near the arcade place..

kerux4

What would be the easiest way to fix it?
C-YA,
Mike

DemonicInfluence

just delete the comma in managpermission.php...

kerux4

C-YA,
Mike

DemonicInfluence

Ughh. Don't know.. email me a message where I can donwload a zip of that file... THen I will fix it and send it to you.

EmaiL:
[email protected]

fwitt

rotor:

eeek made a fixed version of the RC2 install file available at: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php/topic,400.0.html

or there are manual install instructions for RC2 at: http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php/topic,342.0.html

to use the install you will have to remove any changes that have already been made by previous install attempts.

cferd

Quotein line 993?
It sounds like you put the code in the wrong location.
Nothing should have been placed around line 993 in connection with the Arcade.
The code goes somewhere around line 1291. Assuming that if you inserted the code in the 900's, the original location was pushed down about 8 lines.

kerux4

I will get the file sent to your email.
C-YA,
Mike

kerux4

Quote from: DemonicInfluence on March 25, 2006, 12:11:07 PM
Ughh. Don't know.. email me a message where I can donwload a zip of that file... THen I will fix it and send it to you.

EmaiL:
[email protected]

Email sent
C-YA,
Mike

Advertisement: