All forum admins should look: SMF 2.0 iPhone and iPod Touch Theme (NOW FREE!)

Started by farfromperfection, March 10, 2009, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

butchs

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on January 15, 2010, 08:11:14 PM
Of course it should be optional and can either be enable or disabled from the Modification Settings because I am not the only one who will be using this feature alone some of my user have iPhone so there should be a botton intead of telling my user to do index.php?theme=

What about the other themes.  The mod can transfer up to 4 themes. Or should we not care and just do the 1st (iphone)?

See now things are getting complicated.  I hate to pollute the menu bar.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

~DS~

Quote from: butchs on January 15, 2010, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on January 15, 2010, 08:11:14 PM
Of course it should be optional and can either be enable or disabled from the Modification Settings because I am not the only one who will be using this feature alone some of my user have iPhone so there should be a botton intead of telling my user to do index.php?theme=

What about the other themes.  The mod can transfer up to 4 themes. Or should we not care and just do the 1st (iphone)?

See now things are getting complicated.  I hate to pollute the menu bar.
LOL, I misread some of your post and yeah I think it would be nice to have link at the bottom next to WAP2 but then again it can be modify in the WAP2 so it can transfer to another theme like you said?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

doughboy99

version 2.7.2 (I havent checked any earlier) ones is breaking SSI functionality

For instance trying to load ssi_examples.php will result in the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmobileproperties() in /xxxxx/public_html/sisac/forumback/Sources/Load.php on line 1287

any call to an SSI function seems to result in this error.

Uninstalling the mod removes the error.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Charles52

That's really cool, never knew SMF could look like this.  I bet the iPhone geeks will just love this.

butchs

Quote from: doughboy99 on January 16, 2010, 05:36:41 PM
version 2.7.2 (I havent checked any earlier) ones is breaking SSI functionality

For instance trying to load ssi_examples.php will result in the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmobileproperties() in /xxxxx/public_html/sisac/forumback/Sources/Load.php on line 1287

any call to an SSI function seems to result in this error.

Uninstalling the mod removes the error.
Any ideas how to fix this?

The function is loaded in index.php.  I can not duplicate your errors.  Tell me step by step what you did to get the error?
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

doughboy99

|I'm using SMF 2 RC2 with the following mods installed

1.     SMF for iPhone      1.0      
2.    SMF Gallery Pro    2.5.6
3.    SimplePortal    2.3.1
5.    Downloads System    1.2.7
8.    The SMF File Management Tool    1.0.1
9.    Sarcasmics smiley set    1.1.0.1
10.    No Reply Emails    1.3
11.    SMF Gallery Pro    2.5.7.2

If the SM4iPhone mod is installed the error occurs. Uninstall the mod and the error goes away.

To see the error I simply load the ssi_examples.php in the browsers address field.
I cant see anything in load.php that might conflict but I have attached the file in case you can.

butchs

I think it is a problem with simple portal.  May be an issue with other portals so I moved the require once command.  Try the attached and let me know if it solves the problem.

If it has issues try removing require_once($sourcedir . '/DetectFree.php'); from index.php

doughboy99

Well that seems to have fixed it. Thankyou.

Now just have to work out a way to circumvent the code in index.php that looks for text in the phones HTTP_ACCEPT string asking to be redirected to the wap version of SMF.

butchs

All I did was to move the require_once to just before "// Load the $modSettings array".  That will go into the version submitted to SMF.

I was hoping not to mess with index.php but since you insist...

Try to change "index.php" from:
elseif (!isset($_SESSION['nowap']))
{
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml') !== false)
$_REQUEST['wap2'] = 1;
elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'text/vnd.wap.wml') !== false)
{
if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'DoCoMo/') !== false || strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'portalmmm/') !== false)
$_REQUEST['imode'] = 1;
else
$_REQUEST['wap'] = 1;
}
}

to:
elseif (!isset($_SESSION['nowap']))
{
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml') !== false)
// $_REQUEST['wap2'] = 1
;
elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'text/vnd.wap.wml') !== false)
{
if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'DoCoMo/') !== false || strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'portalmmm/') !== false)
// $_REQUEST['imode'] = 1
;
else
// $_REQUEST['wap'] = 1
;
}
}

That is my guess...  ???

butchs

That should do it.  I gave the mod to Fabius for submittal to SMF with the above changes and a bunch of cleaning up.  The core is still the same.  I finally got to write a mod without having to support it.  I think...  Like Having your cookie and eating it too!   8)

Enders

Portamx seems to inflict with its css and it doesn't show very well. Also with ultimate profile mod...

Also, there's an error

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  getmobileproperties() in /home/alph4bet/public_html/sheeptag.net/Sources/Load.php on line 1474

btw, is there a way to disable members from selecting this? If i remove it from selection... it won't work anymore =o

butchs

Do not know about the theme but Mobil themes should not have mods added to them.  They are minimized.

See post 347 above for the error.  You will need to move the "require_once" from index.php to the beginning of  load.php as explained above.  I just updated beta Version 2.7.3 that has that fix.

The release version will have that and more.

Enders

I have no mod edits for the iphone theme.... the thing that I think that's conflicting the css issue is portamx.

butchs

I cant help you there.  I suggest you ask portamx why they are conflicting with a themes.

shed

i also get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getMobileProperties() in /home/micsusel/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 1287

i cant locate the line -  require_once($sourcedir . '/DetectFree.php'); as suggested in the previous reply, what am i doing wrong??

thanks

Snape

Quote from: shed on January 20, 2010, 07:35:53 PM
i also get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getMobileProperties() in /home/micsusel/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 1287

i cant locate the line -  require_once($sourcedir . '/DetectFree.php'); as suggested in the previous reply, what am i doing wrong??

thanks
At least for me, that modification in the xml file was skipped/corrupted.  To fix, search Load.php for a list of 6 other require_once entries (Security.php should be the last one)- and add the require_once line you listed to the end of that list.

CFCParadox

Quote from: shed on January 20, 2010, 07:35:53 PM
i also get

thanks

This happened to me too
characters remaining: 575

shed

it works!! heres what i did.

Fresh install of 2.0 RC2. Uploaded the package. This gave me the error. I uploaded the load.php which still didnt make any difference.

Today, ive started again and done the exact same as yesterday. i was going to try what Snape suggested (thanks very much) but instead, i deleted a .htaccess file which was hidden in the root directory... and it worked straight away :)

im no code expert or anything but id check for any hidden files and see if you have a .htaccess file. can anyone confirm whether this would make a difference or not, or is it just coincidence??

thanks

CFCParadox

I can't delete my .htaccess file. I have blocked many IPs with it and it also converts all html files into PHP ones automatically.

There has to be another solution to the load.php error.
characters remaining: 575

butchs

Advertisement: