Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadielh

yes i try it but when i modify the ModSettings.php Source the admin page is blank!  :-\

bahgheera

Hmm... you need better help than I can offer then. If I was there and could see what was going on I could fix it.

KiroBot

This come's up when I view someone's profiles

Database Error

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/shadowwa/public_html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 257

kaamaru

Quote from: kiroBot on June 27, 2010, 02:34:24 AM

Database Error

• Uninstall ultimate profile.
  • Go to your database in phpMyAdmin and delete the smf_profile_comments table.
  • Reinstall ultimate profile.

I had the same problem, it's a conflict with the profile comments mod.

gbsothere

Quote from: jadielh on June 26, 2010, 04:27:32 PM
I need your help i cant view the ultimate profile admin page and i need your help please!

how to make this feature default on without enter the feature admin page?
Necesito ayuda, el problema es que no puedo ver la pagina de administracion de Ultimate Profile!

Como hago que este activado siempre sin entrar a la administracion del plugin?

i remember when i were installing it i had a trouble:
on Modsettings.php

what can i do?

What version of SMF?
What other mods do you have installed?

Please attach a copy of the ModSettings.php from your server.

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

kaamaru

Comments hiding from me?

Look at this profile: http://ihackmyi.com/iphone/index.php?action=profile;u=6459 and look at the comments. The owners comments are not shown :/? It looks like the other members are just talking to themselves? Are authors hidden from admins or non buddies?

Same here http://ihackmyi.com/iphone/index.php?action=profile;u=3888. This guy is my buddy? I can't see the profile owners comments.

KiroBot

Quote from: Calumks on June 27, 2010, 04:19:54 AM

Database Error

phpAdmin as in cPanel?

KiroBot

Quote from: Calumks on June 27, 2010, 04:19:54 AM

Database Error

AWESOME I got it thank you very much <3

new question?
How can I change the names of stuff on profiles so it says it on every one's like instead of having it say My Buddies  I want it to just say friends

kaamaru

Oh, and BTW:

QuoteHow can I change the names of stuff on profiles so it says it on every one's like instead of having it say My Buddies  I want it to just say friends

Go to Themes/default/langages/ to change all the names of everything in the forum. Make sure you refresh your forum cache after changing something or it may not change for a while.

John1

My "add to friends list" disappeared after installing this mod.

What should i do ?

gbsothere

Quote from: John1 on June 28, 2010, 11:21:22 AM
My "add to friends list" disappeared after installing this mod.

What should i do ?

You need to let others know your version of SMF, which zip you downloaded (some people actually install the wrong version) and whether or not you're using a custom theme.  :)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

John1

Thanks, I am using 2.0 RC3
ON CUSTOM THEME

I INSTALLED    .     Ultimate Profile      0.9.1

Thats the secon one on the download page.

kaamaru

My buddy permissions don't work. If a member selects "only show pictures to buddies" or "only allow buddies to post comments" it will stop everyone seeing it. Even if I was a buddy (and not an admin) to that member I could not post a comment or post a picture.

I found this out when I selected "only allow buddies to post comments" and one of my buddies said he could not post a comment on my profile.

MATTEK

Hey guys. I'm still experiencing the same old comment issue. I've checked my UP version and it;s the same as the one that's currently available.

What's up with the "new" in the thread title?
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Zeruda

Hey there, how can I uninstall this mod?

I tried installing the newer version to be able to uninstall it, but I still can't get rid of it. Now, with it still installed, I get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare customized() (previously declared in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Profile.php:2751) in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Profile.php  on line 3043

If I try to uninstall it, I get this message:
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test failed
2.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php    Skipping file
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php    Skipping file
7.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Members.php    Test successful
10.    Delete File    ./Sources/Buddies.php    
11.    Delete File    ./Sources/HtmLawed.php    
12.    Delete File    ./Sources/ProfilePictures.php    
13.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/Buddies.template.php    
14.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/ProfilePictures.template.php    
15.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php    
16.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.english.php    
17.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.english-utf8.php    
18.    Delete File    ./Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php    

What should I do?

bahgheera

You will have to do manual edits to your Profile.php file. Click the icon next to the line that failed - this will show what needs to be done to the file.

Zeruda

I successfully uninstalled it (I think), but now when I go to the profile page, I get:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_customized() (previously declared in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1733) : eval()'d code:1675) in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1733) : eval()'d code on line 2132

mrtrc266

Quote from: Zeruda on July 02, 2010, 10:57:06 PM
I successfully uninstalled it (I think), but now when I go to the profile page, I get:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_customized() (previously declared in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1733) : eval()'d code:1675) in /home/knight27/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1733) : eval()'d code on line 2132

Use the Mods Parser found on the same page that you downloaded the Mod from look at all the edits that are required to installed the Mod, do the reverse to uninstall. Make sure that all the edits are undone.

Zeruda

That did the trick. Oddly, it was only one file out of all that I had to edit. Thank you. :>

mrtrc266

Quote from: Zeruda on July 02, 2010, 11:51:47 PM
That did the trick. Oddly, it was only one file out of all that I had to edit. Thank you. :>

You're welcome, when you get a "test failed' it simply means that some other mod that you installed moved the code that a mod originally moved. The parser will become your best friend LOL.

This is great as well for installing and uninstalling Mods Package Parser. Simply upload the Mod and it will show you the install and uninstall edits.

Advertisement: