Advertisement:

Author Topic: 1.1.9 chinese language pack upgrade problem  (Read 12494 times)

Offline wicka

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
1.1.9 chinese language pack upgrade problem
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »
After I upgrade my forum from 1.1.8 to 1.1.9, I also upgrade to language pack: smf_1-1-9_chinese-traditional-utf8. After I install the language pack, there are copyright error shown http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=907.0 .

Is that the language pack missing the copyright related translate?

Offline CapriSkye

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 574
    • Open
Re: 1.1.9 chinese language pack upgrade problem
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
After I upgrade my forum from 1.1.8 to 1.1.9, I also upgrade to language pack: smf_1-1-9_chinese-traditional-utf8. After I install the language pack, there are copyright error shown http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=907.0 .

Is that the language pack missing the copyright related translate?

probably, haven't had time to update the language to 1.1.9.

Offline popking

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: 1.1.9 chinese language pack upgrade problem
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »
可以更改以下文件(我用繁體utf8):
/Themes/default/languages/index.chinese-traditional-utf8.php 
Line 413-414
From
413   $forum_copyright = '<a href="http://www.simplemachines.org/" title="Simple Machines Forum" target="_blank">Powered by %s</a> |
414   <a href="http://www.simplemachines.org/about/copyright.php" title="Free Forum Software" target="_blank">SMF &copy; 2006, Simple Machines LLC</a>';
To
413   $forum_copyright = '<a href="http://www.simplemachines.org/" title="Simple Machines Forum" target="_blank">Powered by ' . $forum_version . '</a> |
414   <a href="http://www.simplemachines.org/about/copyright.php" title="Free Forum Software" target="_blank">SMF &copy; 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC</a>';

Offline wicka

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Re: 1.1.9 chinese language pack upgrade problem
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
Thanks popking.

I've find out that the same problem is in the 1.1.10 version.
The solution is copy the $forum_copyright variable line back from the index.english.php file to /Themes/default/languages/index.chinese-traditional-utf8.php