News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error after upgrade...

Started by Cruez, March 27, 2005, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruez

I just updated from 1.0 RC2 to the latest...

After the upgrade (and saying it wass successful) I now get this error...

Warning: main(/home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/Sources/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/index.php on line 51

I ran the settings repair tool and see nothing wrong....

What gives?

[Unknown]

Quote from: Cruez on March 27, 2005, 01:54:50 AM
Warning: main(/home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/Sources/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/index.php on line 51

Please upload this file (forum/Sources/QueryString.php) from the upgrade package - it is missing.

-[Unknown]

Cruez

That got it.... sorta...

Now the board starts, but with this file error...

smf_main(/home/cruezf6/public_html/forum/Sources/BoardIndex.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

but its not in the update file....

I meant "Update" in the title of the thread, not upgrade....

[Unknown]

The update file is meant to be uploaded over your current set of files.  However, if you're upgrading from SMF 1.0 RC2, you have to use the upgrade file not the update file.

-[Unknown]

Cruez

That fixed it... :D

Thanks a lot for the quick info...  ;)

Cruez

Advertisement: