News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Finished] Good Post/Bad Post

Started by OutofOrder, June 11, 2009, 02:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutofOrder

I've almost got this mod to a "publishable" state. I've followed the recommendations in the sticky: the mod is installable & uninstallable, files are where they belong, code is where it belongs, the package xml files comply, bugless, etc, etc, etc. However, I didn't have the chance to test it in a medium or large forum.
The mod is called Good Post/Bad Post, for which I wrote a description previously, but the final version will not have the "post-standing-out" feature.

Edit: The mod is now released and ready to download here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=318290.0

Cheers go to KoreanRedDragon, who has been guiding me with the features.
I have a question. Do i only submit the mod package in the Mod site? (it's a .tar.gz file)
What other files are required?
Finally, please leave any comments, questions or thoughts you have. They will be much appreciated. :)

niko

Quote from: OutofOrder on June 11, 2009, 02:54:10 AM
I have a question. Do i only submit the mod package in the Mod site? (it's a .tar.gz file)
What other files are required?
Finally, please leave any comments, questions or thoughts you have. They will be much appreciated. :)

Only mod package is required. In addition you could add images how mod looks (just like you have in your post)
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

OutofOrder

Thank you very much Niko. I could finally send it without problems.

Advertisement: