---------------

version of Ig-Oh from 1.1

send me news please
Alejandro Letran
electronik.net
Guatemala

www.electronik.net

klra

Quotea question though, is this theme already compatible with SMF 1.1 Final?

Yes it is.

What I did was I saved all of my custom button elements and images that I made for Ig-Oh, and then I uninstalled it from the Admin Panel.

Then I performed a full backup of the database and all of the files from my server.

Then I manually upgraded the forum to 1.1 SMF and installed Ig-Oh, then reinstalled my buttons & images.

It works great and ran very well. My only problem was that I could not get the Ad Management modification to work.

So I'm back to the default theme for now.

afterglow

Thanks for the info. I thought there's a lot of modifications to be done.

regards,
afterglow

Nurdle

I have got a problem with the IG-OH theme. When I log out and the server is set to maintenance mode this happens........

hxxp:img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snag0003cc0.png [nonactive]

Any ideas why this is?

Nurdle

Sectomy

hi,

nice Theme, but i got a problem with the header image (own logo) :(
how to merge it in the header ?

i replace the smflogo with my own pic, but now on the left side is a wide white blank (buid in a 1x1px to remove the forum name).

is there any way for just insert a own pic in the header ?so that the right and left lines are correct ? (hope you understand what i mean :)

aw06

I currently have smf 1.1 RC2 installed, will this theme still work if i upgrade to SMF 1.1.2 ??
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

aw06

Do u have a new Poll.template.php that is for 1.1.2
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

aw06

Italy

Anyone have a Forum Button for this theme?

Thank you

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: