News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmen

Quote from: Thy73But I will have a chat with the forum owner, asking him to set the forum back to English and hopefully that'll do it. I'll let you know how it turns out !!
Forumowner is me, and ive fixed it. Just have one question tho, how to get all with bold style? Im thinking about usernames that get coloured ?

Thy73

@ DIN1031

Now I kinda feel really stupid    :-[
I was looking at the pics in the mod section and saw the 4th pic, where it said "Member Color link" but couldn't find that in the menu. Now I found out I had to go to "Features and Options" and there the "Member Color Link" was, just had to check the once I needed.

Sorry for the problem I/we caused you.

It works now, after all!!

ディン1031

Quote from: Kim Arne on June 17, 2008, 01:27:50 PM
Quote from: Thy73But I will have a chat with the forum owner, asking him to set the forum back to English and hopefully that'll do it. I'll let you know how it turns out !!
Forumowner is me, and ive fixed it. Just have one question tho, how to get all with bold style? Im thinking about usernames that get coloured ?
Bold?
Insert in the onlinecolor something like #ff0000; font-weight:bold than it will be bold. The only importend thing is that the color must be at the first place after that you can use normal css tags. (Will best work in Version 3.0.0).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

pp08

Quote from: Thy73 on June 17, 2008, 02:23:29 PM
@ DIN1031

Now I kinda feel really stupid    :-[
I was looking at the pics in the mod section and saw the 4th pic, where it said "Member Color link" but couldn't find that in the menu. Now I found out I had to go to "Features and Options" and there the "Member Color Link" was, just had to check the once I needed.

Sorry for the problem I/we caused you.

It works now, after all!!

how did you get it to work can you help me with it pls i sitll cant get it to work

pp08

Quote from: pp08 on June 16, 2008, 09:14:18 PM
Quote from: ディン1031 on June 16, 2008, 12:35:52 AM
Quote from: pp08 on June 15, 2008, 10:07:42 PM
its not working for me please help
its giving this messege

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

and this is the only file that says test failed
4.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php     Test failed
Which Mod Versio, Which SMF Version?

Bye
DIN1031

i tried the 300 on smf 1.1.5

pls help

ディン1031

Quote from: pp08 on June 18, 2008, 11:16:42 PM
Quote from: pp08 on June 16, 2008, 09:14:18 PM
Quote from: ディン1031 on June 16, 2008, 12:35:52 AM
Quote from: pp08 on June 15, 2008, 10:07:42 PM
its not working for me please help
its giving this messege

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

and this is the only file that says test failed
4.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php     Test failed
Which Mod Versio, Which SMF Version?

Bye
DIN1031

i tried the 300 on smf 1.1.5

pls help
Look here is your help -> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=32101.msg1581659#msg1581659

It's at the bottom part of the post ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Kalina

I just applied this mod and it's working but I have errors in my error log from it.

version 300 on smf 1.1.5                     

Quote8: Undefined index:  1435
File: /home2/mydomain/public_html/Sources/MessageIndex.php
Line: 668

This is the line 668:
                        $context['boards'][$boardid_memcolor]['last_post']['member']['link'] = $colorDatas[$cmemcolid]['colored_link'];

I don't see what the problem is?

edit: I seemed to have fixed the problem.

BTW, your code is causing lots of errors when a search is done, I was able to fix it by changing ' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' to ' . $txt[92] . '

In these lines of Sources/Search.php:
Quote$first_post_link = !empty($message['first_member_id']) ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $message['first_member_id'] . '" title="' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' ' . $message['first_member_name'] . '">' . $message['first_member_name'] . '</a>' : (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '<span style="color:'.$modSettings['MemberColorGuests'].';">' : '').$message['first_member_name'].(!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '</span>' : '');
    $last_post_link = !empty($message['last_member_id']) ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $message['last_member_id'] . '" title="' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' ' . $message['last_member_name'] . '">' . $message['last_member_name'] . '</a>' : (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '<span style="color:'.$modSettings['MemberColorGuests'].';">' : '').$message['last_member_name'].(!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '</span>' : '');

ディン1031

Quote from: Kalina on June 20, 2008, 10:35:38 PM
I just applied this mod and it's working but I have errors in my error log from it.

version 300 on smf 1.1.5                     

Quote8: Undefined index:  1435
File: /home2/mydomain/public_html/Sources/MessageIndex.php
Line: 668

This is the line 668:
                        $context['boards'][$boardid_memcolor]['last_post']['member']['link'] = $colorDatas[$cmemcolid]['colored_link'];

I don't see what the problem is?

edit: I seemed to have fixed the problem.

BTW, your code is causing lots of errors when a search is done, I was able to fix it by changing ' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' to ' . $txt[92] . '

In these lines of Sources/Search.php:
Quote$first_post_link = !empty($message['first_member_id']) ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $message['first_member_id'] . '" title="' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' ' . $message['first_member_name'] . '">' . $message['first_member_name'] . '</a>' : (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '<span style="color:'.$modSettings['MemberColorGuests'].';">' : '').$message['first_member_name'].(!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '</span>' : '');
    $last_post_link = !empty($message['last_member_id']) ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $message['last_member_id'] . '" title="' . $txt['profile_of'] . ' ' . $message['last_member_name'] . '">' . $message['last_member_name'] . '</a>' : (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '<span style="color:'.$modSettings['MemberColorGuests'].';">' : '').$message['last_member_name'].(!empty($modSettings['MemberColorGuests']) ? '</span>' : '');
Hmmm i don't know why it not shown in my error log, but i will fix asap :).

Somehow i messed with smf 2.0 beta and 1.1.5 sorry for the problems <<

Version 3.0.1 (21.06.08):
Bugfixes for Both SMF Versions:
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in MessageIndex.php (Should normal not happen!)

Only Bux Fixes for SMF 1.1.x
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in BoardIndex.php (Shoul normal not happen!)
! Language Eval Bug fixed in Search.php (Reported by Kalina)

Only Bug Fixed for SMF 2.0.x
! Double insert on the MemberContext Variable fixed (Mod is not deinstallabled!)

- Upgrade from Version 3.0.0 included for both versions ;)

Bye
DIN1031

Kalina

When I click to view my stats, I also get errors there.

Quote8: Undefined index:  26
File: /home2/mydomain/public_html/Sources/Stats.php
Line: 485

Line 485 of Stats.php
                    $context['top_starters'][$key]['link'] = $colorDatas[$context['top_starters'][$key]['id']]['colored_link'];

ディン1031

Version 3.0.1/3.0.2 (21.06.08):
Bugfixes for Both SMF Versions:
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in MessageIndex.php (Should normal not happen!)

Only Bux Fixes for SMF 1.1.x
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in BoardIndex.php (Shoul normal not happen!)
! Language Eval Bug fixed in Search.php (Reported by Kalina)
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in Recent.php (Should normal not happen!)
! A Possible Eval Bug fixed in Stats.php (Shoul normal not happen!)

Only Bug Fixed for SMF 2.0.x
! Double insert on the MemberContext Variable fixed (Mod is not deinstallabled!)

- Upgrade from Version 3.0.0/3.0.1 included for both versions ;)

Now there should be no unchecked value anymore... the strange thing is normal, smf delete not existing id members *shrug* okay now it will be work without any errors like that...

Bye
DIN1031

Kalina

Thanks for the updates, DIN1031. I will let you know if I come across any other issues. :)

pp08

since the 3.0.0 didnt work for me normaly and DIN1031 tried to help me but i couldnt edit the file myself when i saw the 3.0.2 i was excited and tryed to instal it but it shows

all other files either said test succsessful or skipping

how can i use this with smf 1.1.5 ?

ディン1031

Quote from: pp08 on June 21, 2008, 10:05:18 PM
since the 3.0.0 didnt work for me normaly and DIN1031 tried to help me but i couldnt edit the file myself when i saw the 3.0.2 i was excited and tryed to instal it but it shows
all other files either said test succsessful or skipping
how can i use this with smf 1.1.5 ?
... like i said before you can install it, it isn't a importend change, and i don't know why it not work on your version. This change will only show the color at the site of the Member Groups what normal not work correct. The Mod should work without this change, too.

Bye
DIN1031

pp08

i just have bad luck i think :( :( otherwise why would i have such hard time trying to get this

ディン1031

You can also upload the "ManageMembergroups.php" than i can look which mod is interfering with it :).

Bye
DIN1031

pp08

where can i find the "managemembergroup.php" file?

ディン1031

Sources Directory :)

Bye
DIN1031

pp08

ディン1031

Did you change this file?

Because this file is allready fixed, but normal this is not done oO i looked it the smf vanilla install and there this change don't exist.

You can install it even with this error, nothing should be corrupted or anything =). (Because the change i do is also done somehow in you file...).

Bye
DIN1031

pp08

i did not change the file i didnt even know where the file was until you told me where it was. and if its fixed why does it still telling me its corrupted do u know?

Advertisement: