News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

paid subs idea

Started by _xXxSLASH3RxXx_, July 12, 2009, 09:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

ok xD this is weird but i want to have a income to my paypal :D so i wanna make a subscription but can some one give me an idea of wat it should be?like this site got charter member.im making a gaming website for ps3 to pc games but i also need income for somthing like Premuim,vip,charter i don't know..

H

VIP, Premium Members, Donator.

I don't see quite what you're asking. Do you just want a name for this group?
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

Liam.

Alot of gaming sites use:

"Premium Subscriptions"
"VIP Membership"

OR

"Bronze Premium"
"Silver Premium"
"Gold Premium"
"Platinum Premium"

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

Quote from: iKorp on July 13, 2009, 02:54:09 AM
Alot of gaming sites use:

"Premium Subscriptions"
"VIP Membership"

OR

"Bronze Premium"
"Silver Premium"
"Gold Premium"
"Platinum Premium"

:D thankS LOL

AlexIsaacs

My forum has a subscription feature we designed ourselves where $20 gets you a Beta Tester rank, inside looks at all new features, new skins and all the upcoming stuff for the site.

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

JeremyB.

Bronze Memberhip
Silver Membership
Gold Membership
Platinum Membership
Elite Membership
Super Membership
Exclusive Membership
V.I.P Membership

Of course though you would need to offer something pretty good to get them to buy it. ;)
"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little."

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

JeremyB.

?
"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little."

Hassan_the best

JeremyB.

Well then I'm glad you liked the name I posted. ;)

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

JeremyB.

Are you using any of them?

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

JeremyB.

Oh really, cool glad you liked them.

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

JeremyB.

Would you like anymore?, or is that all you need.

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

yea how do i get member's fast?

JeremyB.

Well, take a look at some of the great guides here and follow them exact and you should find what your looking, by getting "members quick" though thre really is no way IMO to get the quick.

Advertisement: