News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ecm-Theme

Started by N a t i, July 14, 2009, 01:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N a t i

Link to the theme

SMF 2.0 Themes .

JeremyB.

"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little."

Özgür

Good theme.
My suggestions ;
But you need demos.(Smfthemes.org is very good idea). And you need add dropmenu.css and dropmenu_default.css (because smf using dropmenu_default.css in profile and admin template).
And if you edit display.template and messageindex.template your themes get more greater than..
So Long

REGNARTS_

Hey buddy, I need some support. Why do I have weird characters like this? Thanks in advance. :D

REGNARTS_

Nevermind, I found the code in template and changed it.

N a t i

Quote from: [Daydreamer] on July 16, 2009, 02:27:52 PM
Good theme.
My suggestions ;
But you need demos.(Smfthemes.org is very good idea). And you need add dropmenu.css and dropmenu_default.css (because smf using dropmenu_default.css in profile and admin template).
And if you edit display.template and messageindex.template your themes get more greater than..

Thanks [Daydreamer] .
Proposals will be evaluated.
Live Demo - SimpleTurk.Com/Demosite

Costa

Hello

Nice theme :)

I want to ask something, i want to do one menu button with two dropdown choices.
How can i do this?

Thanks for the replys.

Farewell
- Costa
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

renzariche

Hey, I love this theme, I've been using it.
I came across a few minor bugs which fixed itself when I renewed the entire forum. There is one, however, that hasn't been fixed. Its a bug that makes all attached pictures in a thread go off the page and all the way to the right which makes the page horizontally scrollable. As far as I noticed, this only happens to regular members who uses Google Chrome. Would really appreciate it if you can take a look into this bug.

Thanks!
-Ren

N a t i

Advertisement: