News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Sitra Theme for 1.0.x and 1.1

Started by Mystica, April 08, 2005, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystica

Here's my "Sitra" theme. It includes 6 colors (selectable from a dropdown on the mainpage) and can be used with any language (since it uses mostly textlinks instead of buttons).

Previews (in blue):
Index
Message Overview
Colors:

For help with the color chooser, many thanks to [unknown], bloc and my brother :)

Attached to this post it the theme for SMF 1.0.x

You can download the theme version for SMF 1.1 RC1 here.
Downloads for SMF 1.1 RC2 are attached to this post
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

Miraenda

Looks pretty good.  I'll wait until I see a site demo, though, from Oldiesmann or someone who installs it before being fully sure how awesome it is :)

Also, I like the theme name.

bloc

Looks fine. :) Its a no-buttons theme..?

A.M.A

looking great .. well done Mystica
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

[darksteel]

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Mystica

Quote from: Bloc on April 08, 2005, 08:08:20 AM
Its a no-buttons theme..?

all text-buttons have been changed to text-links, so you could say it's a no-buttons theme. far from a no-graphics theme though ;)

klumy

Trekkie101

cnpldotca

I don't understand, where is the option to use the red skin?

FikretAkın

Mystica

Quote from: cnpldotca on April 10, 2005, 04:27:15 PM
I don't understand, where is the option to use the red skin?

when the theme is installed, in the top right corner you'll have a dropdown with all the colors, so every user can choose the color that they like best.

Thunderace

Thanks for the theme Mystica it's very nice.

Could you tell me how to set the default colour please.

Thanks

Mystica

just add this file, you can choose default theme color in the theme settings then. (totally forgot to add the file in the first place  ::) , updated the zip file)

forsakenlad

A clean brilliant work which may suit different tastes, thanx...  :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

HoTmetal

Very clean... I can't wait to D/L

Kindred

Mystica, this is GREAT!  I love it...

I have taken the liberty of attempting a port to make this theme compatable with Bloc's TinyPortal...  I'll give you a link when I have something working correctly. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

def9

I wanted to post a very well done on this theme. I'm currently working on it as it may end up as my main the colors are just a great touch.

One thing though. When I installed this theme last night it oddly didn't have a new.gif image. Upon investigation I discovered that a directory it's calling for in the theme is missing. http://yoursite/smf/Themes/sitra/images/brown/english/new.gif. It seems to be missing for all colors. I just added the SMF default themes dir in place. Just a bug report if you hadn't spotted it it yet.

Advertisement: