Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben K

I have installed a mod on SMF RC1-1
But when I updated it to RC-2 mod didn't update files.
So now I can seem to uninstall it to install a new version.
Can any one help me ?

Arantor

Uninstall it, and ignore the errors it gives you.

Ben K

QuoteНе найден файл пакета модификаций!
QuoteNo such modification package found !

Arantor

Ben K

QuoteHuh?

What did you click on?
Installed packages >

5.   Hide Tag   2.3.5   [ Delete ]

Arantor

You clicked the delete button? Note that deleting doesn't uninstall anything.

Ben K

ones more, there is no changes to the files as good as I know.
I just need to get this thing out, because when i try to install it it trys to update it ...
Ps: the was no such thing as uninstall like on other mods, there was only look at files & delete files, I clicked delete files.

Arantor

So if you just upgraded there aren't any files modified by this mod, so yeah delete should do it but it sounds like it's not finding the right file.

I'm also not sure whether that would appropriately delete the entry in the database.

Ben K

What I have found :
If click update it spits at you errors, then if you update it, & then try to delete it, it will only give you alote of errors, & deletes it.
So mod is not in files.
How can I delete every thing about old one ?
I have searched db but didn't find any thing =\

Arantor

If you try and update that, that's because the mod is not installed, so it can't modify the code that it expects to find.

And just outright deleting it doesn't work...

You need to remove the rows from the {db_prefix}log_packages table that refer to it, of which there may be many. Then you can just delete the file after manually from FTP.

Dzen

Got a problem with this mod as well :(
I have SMF 1.1.10 and installed HideTagSpecial185_Fix.zip It installed like a charm but there's no changes at my admin panel. I know where to look for it. There is no new tab :( I'm using russian language pack.

Pleease help  :-[

Dzen

Went to error log. Pretty much there :( One of them
file_get_contents(/home/domain/public_html/Packages/temp/./HideTagSpecialRussian.xml) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/domain/public_html/Sources/Packages.php

I'm confused about "/temp/./HideTagSpecialRussian.xml" Why is it a dot there. Feel like I'm missing omething very basic just can't find anything with search.

Pleease, help  :-[
Thank you!

ディン1031

Quote from: Dzen on November 26, 2009, 08:22:04 AM
Went to error log. Pretty much there :( One of them
file_get_contents(/home/domain/public_html/Packages/temp/./HideTagSpecialRussian.xml) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home/domain/public_html/Sources/Packages.php

I'm confused about "/temp/./HideTagSpecialRussian.xml" Why is it a dot there. Feel like I'm missing omething very basic just can't find anything with search.

Pleease, help  :-[
Thank you!
Strange... i don't know why there is a point oO... i looked at the packages and they are correct...
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

wernix

sorry my english

i convert phpbb3 forum to smf2. in phpbb3 use mod with some different tags like [hide:213126371263]text[/hide:213126371263] so you mod dont work with it((((
I tried to correct himself code
$form_message = preg_replace("~\[hide\](.+?)\[\/hide\]~i", "&nbsp;", $form_message);

to
$form_message = preg_replace("~\[hide(.*?)\](.+?)\[\/hide(.*?)\]~i", "&nbsp;", $form_message);

I made a correction, forum correctly hides the text, but when the user can see hidden text, it does not work css style. Hide tags not replaced. Where I made a mistake? can you correct mod to correctly hide phpbb3 hide tags?
thanks

ディン1031

Quote from: wernix on November 28, 2009, 10:51:26 AM
sorry my english

i convert phpbb3 forum to smf2. in phpbb3 use mod with some different tags like [hide:213126371263]text[/hide:213126371263] so you mod dont work with it((((
I tried to correct himself code
$form_message = preg_replace("~\[hide\](.+?)\[\/hide\]~i", "&nbsp;", $form_message);

to
$form_message = preg_replace("~\[hide(.*?)\](.+?)\[\/hide(.*?)\]~i", "&nbsp;", $form_message);

I made a correction, forum correctly hides the text, but when the user can see hidden text, it does not work css style. Hide tags not replaced. Where I made a mistake? can you correct mod to correctly hide phpbb3 hide tags?
thanks
Oh you ask already ;), hmmm this is not the only position... the problem is that i use the standard smf system for the replace and unhidden (so that the bbc items inside the hiden content are available.)

Hmmm for this you need replace them before go thought the parset with it, because i don't know that smf can handle this way... look in the Subs.php in the function parse_bbc there is a part for the hidden content remove and i think you can use it for you own thing to replace all your special hide tags with the normal ones.

Hope this will help you to solve you problem :).

Dzonny

Sorry for interupt, buh how can we make links in hide tag innactive?

Regards.

ディン1031

How do you mean that? Links inactive, remove it? Remove the url? Add a codetag around? Do not parse around it?

Dzonny

Quote from: ディン1031 on December 07, 2009, 05:09:46 AM
How do you mean that? Links inactive, remove it? Remove the url? Add a codetag around? Do not parse around it?
i just dont want it to be like url, i mean linkable...
How can i do that?

Regaeds.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Just wrap links in code and hide tags..

HIDE - CODE

Links
Links

/CODE - /HIDE

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

ディン1031

Quote from: Dzonny on December 07, 2009, 05:52:54 AM
Quote from: ディン1031 on December 07, 2009, 05:09:46 AM
i just dont want it to be like url, i mean linkable...
How can i do that?

Regaeds.
With the code tag is a way, but normal i would say that what the parser parse will be parsed inside the hidden content. I can not slect some tags inside the hidden content and do not parse them. The only way to do is to disable the the parsing inside the hidden content (that would be possible in the subs.php). But than not one bbc will be parsed like in the code tag. :X

Advertisement: