How I Can Change Editor Size ?

Started by GliG, August 13, 2009, 09:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GliG

Hi,
I want change forum's text editor size (not quick reply) . Very large or very small, how i can change this size ?
Only Develop

Yigal

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

GliG

No, it is for height. I want for width. Example <textarea widh="xx"> I looked post.template.php

editor's source code = ', template_control_richedit($context['post_box_name'], 'message'), '
Only Develop

nay27uk

Quote from: GliG on August 13, 2009, 09:14:59 PM
No, it is for height. I want for width. Example <textarea widh="xx"> I looked post.template.php

editor's source code = ', template_control_richedit($context['post_box_name'], 'message'), '

I would like this to how it is as default is far to narrow. I havent done this yet but take a look in style.css

aED

Quote from: Bulakbol on August 15, 2009, 11:24:04 PM
This topic might help you.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=302448.0

The link is about changing the height but I think it is also applicable to his question just change the height property to width.

SoLoGHoST

yep that's the way to do it, through Subs-Editor.php and you would change the width in there from 70% to whatever you want it to be.

greyknight17

GliG, has this issue been resolved now by changing the attribute to width instead?

Advertisement: