News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ROT13 BBcode

Started by Matthew K., August 14, 2009, 07:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew K.

ROT13 BBcode

Written by: Arantor (my other mods)   Current version: 1.1
Updates: Arantor's Developments
Suitable for: 1.1.10, 2.0 RC1.2, 2.0 RC2Supported languages:

Link to Mod | Mod support topic | Mod bugtracker | Donate

Summary

Adds a [rot13] BBcode to encode content using the rot13 rotation, where A becomes N, B becomes O and so on. Content coded with rot13 becomes readable when re-coded with rot13. It also includes a button that is integrated into the editor.

E.g. [rot13]hello[/rot13] becomes 'uryyb'.

Thanks to http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/ for use of an icon image.

Installation

Package Manager should work in most cases. If you need to make any edits, the full list can be obtained from the Parse function on the right.

Useful links
Manual Installation Of Mods
How Do I Modify Files?

Support

Questions should be address to the mod support topic. Anything that is a bug or feature request can additionally be reported to the mod bugtracker.

Updating

If you have version 1.0, you do not need to upgrade to 1.1 unless you use RC2. Then it is best to uninstall, delete the old package, then update with the new package.

Changelog

1.1 - 22 October 2009
Update for 2.0 RC2 compatibility

1.0 - 14 August 2009
First release

Files modified by ROT13 BBcode

Sources/Subs.php
Themes/yourtheme/Post.template.php (1.1 only)
Sources/Subs-Editor.php (2.0 only)

Also adds a .gif file into Themes/yourtheme/images/bbc

SoLoGHoST

Nice Mod Arantor :)

FYI:  If you need any images, we do them all.  Please feel free to make a request over at graphicsmayhem.com, quality graphics from some of the best graphic designers on the internet, IMO.

Cheers :)

Marcus Forsberg

Arantor

SoLoGHoST: thanks for the offer. I might do that for my next mod that needs icons :)

SoLoGHoST

Sure thing, we all consider it an honor! :)

Arantor

Updated for RC2 compatibility.

Liam.

Arantor has just handed this modification over to me. I will now be updating and supporting this modification.

Red G. Brown

what is this mod useful for?

Arantor

There are some forums that do use this as a slight form of spoiler (though of course, ones where posting and quoting are disabled) perhaps for hints for things.

At least, that's what the person who asked me for it wanted it for.

Apllicmz

When make update
dont forget portuguese

Advertisement: