Event Registration Mod

Started by pftq, August 15, 2009, 01:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukario

Quote from: firstsrgt on January 31, 2010, 03:16:50 PMI have just install this mod on 1.1.11 so i had to modify the file as when i try to apply the mod it say not compatible,
Hi, what did you have to modify to get this mod to install on 1.1.11?  (I guess I should have installed this mod before upgrading to 1.1.11.)

firstsrgt

i modify the files that are list for the 1.1.10 on the mod page.

rafalek

Quote from: exteeyou on January 09, 2010, 11:18:53 PM
I am willing to donate money to see this available for RC2 before March....

Hello,

I think this mod is really great, big appreciation and congrats for your work. As Exteeyou, I'm also willing to donate money for this to be updated to 2.0 rc2, this functionality is vital for my forum :(

improv

It is going to be updated for 2.0.
Quote from: Tyrsson™ on November 26, 2009, 11:56:56 PM
I didnt code it originally but I will be updating it for the 2.0 version. I have been busy recently and have not had a chance to look into it much. Hopefully will in the next week or so.

Mick.

We loved this mod when we used 1.1.x series.  Now we use RC2.   We also would like this mod for RC2.

firstsrgt

I be more than happy to Pay some money if i can get this mod to work on 1.1.11

Coyote Keith

I'm running it on 1.1.11 with no issues.  :-\

firstsrgt

Quote from: Coyote Keith on February 11, 2010, 10:54:11 AM
I'm running it on 1.1.11 with no issues.  :-\

would you mind telling how you got it to work cause I havent been able, I modify all the file then put the database on the same location as the  index and the term&conditions in sources I'll glady donate some money if you can help me out.

wilsy

Quote from: BlueDevil on February 07, 2010, 11:00:57 AM
We loved this mod when we used 1.1.x series.  Now we use RC2.   We also would like this mod for RC2.

Me too.

Do we have a timescale yet for this excellent mod to be upgraded?

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

Tyrsson

I'm working on it guys. Just a lot to get done and am swamped.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

QueenTiye

Interesting... and I might need this!  A couple of questions:

1. Any way to make this work with a payment gateway (paypal etc)?
2. Any way to have more complex events (i.e., attending multi-day, only one of a multi day event, etc)?
3. Anybody have this installed where I can see it in action?

QT

dbailey

Should this install on 1.1.11? As the package manager says it's not for this version.

Thanks

dangermouse13

if someone can get this working on my forums smf2 rc2.

be ever so happy, may even donate some money your way.

H4N5

is there a similar mod for RC2?

improv

kizer

As well I'm up for donating a few dollars to help get this one done. ;)
Own a Jeep? Links4Jeeps.com

NumLock

Just installed on 1.1.11 (though not supported), works fine. Just had two issues during installation using the 1.1.10-documentation:

• The replacement in ./Themes/default/Post.template.php was not easy to find, because it's not unique. Found the correct place at line 405.
  • You have to launch the database.php from your webbrowser, the documentation didn't point out that clearly to me.

Anyway, great mod, thanks a lot.

firstsrgt

Quote from: NumLock on March 06, 2010, 12:19:30 PM
Just installed on 1.1.11 (though not supported), works fine. Just had two issues during installation using the 1.1.10-documentation:

• The replacement in ./Themes/default/Post.template.php was not easy to find, because it's not unique. Found the correct place at line 405.
  • You have to launch the database.php from your webbrowser, the documentation didn't point out that clearly to me.

Anyway, great mod, thanks a lot.

Thank you very much for that advice it finally install on  1.1.11 the only problem that i get now is i get this error

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/hhhclan1/public_html/test/Sources/Display.php  on line 1511

i double check to see if i had made an error on while putting the codes from 1.1.10 but no any idea what may be causing this problem?
problem solve

improv

How's the status Mr. Tyrsson™ ? :)

exteeyou

Ive been waiting as well ...

Advertisement: