News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Event Registration Mod

Started by pftq, August 15, 2009, 01:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abavagada

Thanks.
I thought that might be the issue, but I know the beta version was number .174 and the page says the newest version is .177, so I figured that was the other file.

pftq

Oh you're right. 177 is newest. I just have the zip badly named. I will change the name when I get home. Thanks

kokett

In TermsAndConditions.template.php

after <input type="hidden" value="',$_POST['Registrant'],'" name="Registrant" />

insert <input type="hidden" value="',$_POST['Comment'],'" name="Comment" />

else no comments are written to database!

Version ERM_0.174.zip for SMF 1.1.16

Bobn

Hi,

Have the mod installed but it looks different in the calendar and when I post an event it does not give used the option to sign up. an anybody help ,, please?

Bobn

Kindred

Which mod did you install? You have asked the same question in two different mod threads.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bobn

Quote from: Kindred on October 14, 2012, 04:44:06 PM
Which mod did you install? You have asked the same question in two different mod threads.

There are two different  Event Registration Mods, each has its own thread. I cannot get either to work. Thank you

Kindred

If you install both, then neither will work.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deju

I know this is a long shot, but....   could someone build a payment option into this mod for me? 

Would love to integrate a Paypal protocol so if payment is required for that event registration it sends the user out to complete payment before adding their name to the list.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks.

littlenicki

Quote from: Deju on November 26, 2012, 09:53:12 PM
I know this is a long shot, but....   could someone build a payment option into this mod for me? 

Would love to integrate a Paypal protocol so if payment is required for that event registration it sends the user out to complete payment before adding their name to the list.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks.

I support this and would throw in USD 30.00 ! Would be great to have!
Fomer SMF user. Switched to Invision Power Board and VBulletin

littlenicki

Anybody else interested in getting a PayPal option for this mod?
Fomer SMF user. Switched to Invision Power Board and VBulletin

RustyBarnacle

I would be interested.  I'm not using this mod at the moment but I could definately see a use for it in one of my newer forums.  I'd put in a few bucks as well to have that added but I'm not here often.  The mod author can PM me and I'll get an email if they put this in.

pftq

Sorry for the late reply.  Getting it integrated with Paypal is a bit beyond me (both what I'm familiar with coding and the time I have available).  If anyone else wants to work on the functionality, I'd more than welcome it.

InsomniacP

We use this MOD on our site, we have done quite a few modifications to the code to suit our site better but it's a great addition and works very well..
www.gamersrespawn.co.uk 25+ Gaming Community

Yaya K 47

Hi,
Sorry for my bad english.

SMF 2.0.5
My theme is : "lagusta"

Auto install by administration don't work.

I need instruction

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Yaya K 47

Thx,
but I have new problem.

When somebody try for inscription, he is automaically back to home. And nothing is save.

Yaya K 47

Up,

If you don't understand my problem i can make a video... ?

nogarth

Hi all.

im using SMF 2.0.6 and installed this mod but cant seem to get it working. i have ticked link to topic in the calendar and wonder is there anything else i am missing or is it not compatible with 2.0.6 the theme im using is a custom one that i have tweeked but original was "Love Theme".

nogarth

worked it out have 0 for attendance and changed and it then updated it.

Advertisement: