php error File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)

Started by rmnoonan, April 15, 2005, 04:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmnoonan

Hello,

I am running the forum on Brinkster, running PHP 4.3.6.  I have two situations I have created, while trying to execute some SSI functions.  In my first situation, I have the following code:

<html><head><title> Home Page</title>
</head>
<body>

<script language="php">
require(dirname(__FILE__) . '\forum\SSI.php');
if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
   {
       ssi_login();
   }
else
   {
      ssi_welcome();
   }
</script>

</body></html>

With this code, I am getting the following two errors printed directly to the screen:

- File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)
- Character set '#33' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file

In a second example, I created a .php file without ANY html tags at all, and the php script works without showing those errors at all.   Can anyone help me at all?

Thank you SO MUCH>

[Unknown]

I'm afraid this makes it sound like PHP or MySQL is not configured properly.  It may be that PHP is creating a connection with a strange collation, or that MySQL's collations are not set up properly.

Does the forum work properly?

Have you contacted your host about this issue?

-[Unknown]

rmnoonan

Thank you for the response.  I have contacted the host and FINALLY they agree that they need to look into it.  Thank you so much for the response.  I am just starting with your forum software and I'm loving it so far, I'll be around here for a while!  Thanks.

Advertisement: