[Theme] Subsilver-similar for SMF

Started by HaVaNa7, April 17, 2005, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seta Soujiro

Quote from: MarcFox on September 27, 2005, 02:11:46 AM
I tried this, I asked for permission and they declined! Beware!
Doesn't matter.  They have no authority to do that.

deFain

Quote from: Zenigata on September 27, 2005, 05:09:52 AM
Quote from: DeFain on September 27, 2005, 12:00:36 AM
Will this work with 1.1 RC1?

It works in 1.1b3, I haven't tested it in 1.1 RC1.
It does need to be updated for 1.1 RC1. The markread button gives an error. That's the only one I've found so far.

Zenigata

Quote from: DeFain on September 27, 2005, 01:29:35 PM
It does need to be updated for 1.1 RC1. The markread button gives an error. That's the only one I've found so far.

We'll try to fix it when 1.1 final will be released but contributors are welcomed.   ;)

Seta Soujiro

It says:
Unable to load the 'main_above' template.

zeus

Hi, can someone tell me how to modify the registration email for this theme? Whenver a new user registers, the FROM shows up as "blank" and the Subject shows up as "Welcome To".

Also, I would like to change the text in the body of the email that is sent out to users when they sign up. Can someone please tell me how to modify this email in this theme?

I am a newbie to php

Thanks and greatly appreciated,

JayBachatero

If this theme was not updated to 1.1 b3 it might work but you will be missing certain things.  also your error log will be full of errors.

Quote from: DeFain on September 27, 2005, 01:29:35 PM

If this theme was updated for beta 3 take a look at this to make it valid for RC1
Template changes from SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public to 1.1 RC1
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

E.L.

i am having troubles with this theme, the linktree images dont show up, just a red cross instead. how can i change it so that its just links rather than images? ive tried editing the code but it messed up and i had to change back to the default... can someone please help me?

Alexander

Cool Theme! It don't work with RC 1.1 it seems like. You don't see any images or something when you installed it. Someone could put up a working download for 1.1 RC1 with this cool theme? :P
Alexander :::

J. Williams

It might be extraction

Try checking if its subsilver/subsilver cause its wrong

2nd subsilver holds real theme
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

forsakenlad

Quote from: Seta Soujiro on September 27, 2005, 11:59:24 AM
Quote from: MarcFox on September 27, 2005, 02:11:46 AM
I tried this, I asked for permission and they declined! Beware!
Doesn't matter.  They have no authority to do that.

Are you that the images too are released under the GPL licence? If images are not released like that, you can't use them without permission...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

crazystu

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php#subSilver

Licence

The subSilver SDK is not released under the GPL and is not subject to that licence.

You are permitted to use the files contained within this package for personal use only. You may not use the files in any commercial package in part or in full without the express permission of phpBB Group. You may not re-distribute this package in any way, shape or form without prior agreement from phpBB Group (this includes linking directly to the package on this site). If the files in this package are used to produce images for any non-phpBB Group product the images or packaged image set should carry a name which indicates its origins as being phpBB or otherwise clearly state that phpBB originated the graphics. This package and its contents are Copyright © 2001 phpBB Group, All Rights Reserved.

Alexander

Quote from: scs on November 13, 2005, 10:34:19 AM
It might be extraction

Try checking if its subsilver/subsilver cause its wrong

2nd subsilver holds real theme

Thanks so much :)
Alexander :::

X-Plosiv

Hehe... I just upgraded it to 1.1 RC1, and theme worked, there are no errors in it?!

EDIT:

Now i see there are many errors, but mainly in admin area.

Anyway, if you put QUICK REPLY, when you try to quote you get error..

But lets say this

Go on ADMIN, then go on BOARD

you get this error:

Unknown column 'b.use_local_permissions' in 'field list'
File: /home/crogame/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageBoards.php
Line: 849

HOW TO FIX THIS? please i want to use SMF 1.1 RC1 with this template, because this is only template that my users like...what to do?

gmattox

Nice look, my forum users dont like change, and this made them feel better.  But how can I change the "Topic Importanti" to say announcements or something?  What file is that in?

X-Plosiv

Anyone transformed this theme for 1.1 RC1?

gmattox, extract this mod on your directory, then search wherever it says TOPIC IMPORTANTI, then just change it. Its a little bit risky, but i think it should work. Maybe not if is a graphic image, and not text. But who knows

gmattox

One more question - what do I need to do to get spell check to work...

redone

I am actually looking at updating this theme for 1.1rc but right now I am making no promises because of basically a lack of time.

As for the spellcheck question this is related to the settings in your admin panel and the fact that your host needs pspell compiled on your server.

The spellcheck is really not related to the theme you are using more admin settings and server configuration.

X-Plosiv

Zenigata

Quote from: redone on December 06, 2005, 10:18:21 AM
I am actually looking at updating this theme for 1.1rc but right now I am making no promises because of basically a lack of time.

As for the spellcheck question this is related to the settings in your admin panel and the fact that your host needs pspell compiled on your server.

The spellcheck is really not related to the theme you are using more admin settings and server configuration.

Good work redone. You work will be appreciated, because I integrated that theme in my website (http://forum.zenigata.it/index.php).

bRuslius

:( doesnt work :/

white screen
and black letters :(

Advertisement: