News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

help mod not working

Started by shadowcrews, September 10, 2009, 05:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowcrews

i installed smf ad management mod, but after i change theme the ads is not appearing
pls help

TheListener

Can we see a link to the forum please.

TheListener

were there any errors on install?

shadowcrews

i dont have any error during installation

TheListener

Which theme are you using?

It sounds like the mod has to be installed on the new you are now using.

shadowcrews

i've downloaded the xmas theme, in the new theme i see the ad management option is there but its not appearing

TheListener

The best thing to do is to make a post in the ad management topic.

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the mod.

shadowcrews

Costa

you need to adapt your theme
wich smf you're running? I need to know that to help you.

edit

forget -.-'' we're at 2.0 boards -.-''
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

Costa

can you provide the template files from your theme?
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

shadowcrews

attached the file you asked.. please help this is the index from the new templates im loading

shadowcrews

Yigal

First of all, this isn't the right place to post, you need to post in the Modification Support topic, which is found here -> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.0

Second, please be patient, we are all volunteers.  I understand this is the 24 hour bump, but as you see, it's been downloaded twice.  It is probably being looked at. 

I would still strongly recommend you post in the Ad Management Support Topic, you would get much more support there, especially from the author.

Thank you
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Arantor

Just to clarify the situation: when you installed the mod it would only have installed on the themes you had installed at the time - not any others you may have added after.

The mod's support topic is a great place to post if you haven't already, and failing that you'll have to do some of the installation yourself to the .template.php files - Manual Installation of Mods may be of use.

Advertisement: