News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Fake 'User Online Time Threshhold'

Started by vbgamer45, September 16, 2009, 09:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilchuary

It doesn't install correctly, Test failed on all the modifications after I have updated the mod to install for 2.0 RC2.

sAce

Quote from: zilchuary on January 26, 2010, 03:58:22 PM
It doesn't install correctly, Test failed on all the modifications after I have updated the mod to install for 2.0 RC2.

not yet updated for RC2/curve

waruna

Trust of Lust

asma

sAce

Arantor

It replaces the "Users online in the last <x> minutes" line with a different number, so you can have it record users online in the last hour but claim it's just the last 15 minutes.

daked

i used it but it doesn't change the most online so i uninstalled it,but please update it to also fake the most online

great mod

most peeps that come to a site go back if they see it doesn't get good traffic but with this f them men

DEEPSNUYB

Yes this mod does not seem to be working.  Am I missing something? 

sAce

Quote from: daked on June 20, 2010, 03:55:43 PM
i used it but it doesn't change the most online so i uninstalled it,but please update it to also fake the most online

great mod

most peeps that come to a site go back if they see it doesn't get good traffic but with this f them men

Quote from: DeepSnuybing on July 18, 2010, 09:42:32 PM
Yes this mod does not seem to be working.  Am I missing something? 

What language are you using ?

DEEPSNUYB

sAce

sAce

If you didnt get any failed tests during installation and using normal English , then i see no reason for it not to work.

You do under stand the mod's functionality right ?
- Its gives a fake time ( which you set ) in place of actual time.
e.g - actual time 360 Min, fake - 10 Min

DEEPSNUYB

Quote from: S-Ace on July 19, 2010, 12:18:28 AM
If you didnt get any failed tests during installation and using normal English , then i see no reason for it not to work.

You do under stand the mod's functionality right ?
- Its gives a fake time ( which you set ) in place of actual time.
e.g - actual time 360 Min, fake - 10 Min

I am such a bone head.  I got the numbers mixed up.  The fake was in the real and the real was in the fake.  Thanks.  :P

sAce

Midnitelove

This mod seems to have stopped working since I upgraded to 2.0 RC3. Is there anything I need to change in the admin panel?

I have the time times set in the correct boxes. As soon as everyone leaves, the site is back to zero users.
Don't be mean to the newbies

SMF 2.0 RC3

sAce

Quote from: Midnitelove on August 30, 2010, 02:39:34 PM
This mod seems to have stopped working since I upgraded to 2.0 RC3. Is there anything I need to change in the admin panel?

I have the time times set in the correct boxes. As soon as everyone leaves, the site is back to zero users.

Have you re installed the mod after the upgrade ?

Midnitelove

Don't be mean to the newbies

SMF 2.0 RC3

Advertisement: