News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horseman

Error in V3.5.3 SMF V2.0RC2
In every group only one member is indicated.
Group Administrator have 1 Member i see in the Team List 1 Member, OK
Group Global Moderator have 5 Members i see in the Team List 1 Member, error
Group Fan have 2 Members, i see in the Team List 1 Member, error

and i see not the secundary member group's!

Attachet a German utf-8 Translation
Gruß Horseman

PhpOpenChat Support Portal: http://www.phpopenchat.de

clumzyfly

Mine is doing this too.
SMF 1.1.11

Cal O'Shaw

Okay, I'll wait until 3.5.4 is released.

Robi052

2 global moderators, in team page only 1 ... smf 2.0RC2, 3.5.3 team page mod

oOo--STAR--oOo

Yeah I have the same problem.. Its only showing 1 member for each group.

Hope to see a fix soon

Thanks
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

macmicool

I have a strange issue, I have about 20 member groups and multiple members in most groups, the issue is that only one member only will ever show in each group. I see others have the same issue. :( :o :'( How can I fix this??

Note: using smf 2.0

~DS~

Well aren't we all have simliar issue as well...?
Yes I am one of them. :P
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

MordyT

hmm.. SMF RC3 Support?
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

Dream Portal Team

Seems like a nasty bug found itself in after my double moderator fix.

I'll be sure to submit a new revision, along with RC3 support. :)
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

MarcusJ

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on March 08, 2010, 09:17:35 PM
Seems like a nasty bug found itself in after my double moderator fix.

I'll be sure to submit a new revision, along with RC3 support. :)

Thank you. :)

Maserati

Can some one write prrty urls for this team page?

TheListener

Quote from: smp420 on March 09, 2010, 05:33:14 PM
Trying to install in RC3 no errors on install except this

Table 'dukehost_1.smf_team' doesn't exist
File: /home/dukehost/public_html/smfsupport/Packages/temp/smf2/install.php
Line: 70

I had this on my latest forum.

Kill Em All

Quote from: smp420 on March 09, 2010, 05:33:14 PM
Trying to install in RC3 no errors on install except this

Table 'dukehost_1.smf_team' doesn't exist
File: /home/dukehost/public_html/smfsupport/Packages/temp/smf2/install.php
Line: 70
Yep, I get that to.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Dream Portal Team

The package has been updated to fix all these issues.

The next version should be a pretty major rewrite in places to allow custom templates and pinning members to the top or bottom of groups.
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Dream Portal Team

Quote from: Maserati on March 09, 2010, 06:23:13 AM
Can some one write prrty urls for this team page?

You can make an access URL through .htaccess or similar.

Redirect /index.php?action=teampage /team

~DS~

Quote from: Costa on February 27, 2010, 06:49:03 AM
Update 3.5.3

Changelog:
- Fixed multiple moderators issue. (SMF 1.1 and SMF 2.0)
- Fixed issues with the package-info.xml requiring files on uninstallation instead of removing them

-Costa

- Fixed multiple moderators issue. (SMF 1.1 and SMF 2.0)

Ugh...it's back in 3.5.4
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Dream Portal Team

It's because of how is it currently set up. Simple changes won't prevent them from showing or loading. There are a lot of things I could do that will temporarily prevent the same person from showing (like perhaps adding a field to the loop inside of the template, and then checking that temporary space to see if it already existed.

I'm going to try and make a hotfix for it on 3.5.5, and if not, this will certainly be fixed in 3.6.

~DS~

Great, it also show big font even since. The font is too big.

Dream Portal Team

The font uses the largetext class of your theme.

You can either change this class, or reassign it in TeamPage.template.php

Find:
<span class="largetext">', $group['name'], '</span>

Replace:
<span class="yourowncustomclass">', $group['name'], '</span>

~DS~

Ahh better, this font should be default IMO.
Thanks again.

I want to let you guys know I have a moderator that express her thought on this.
QuoteAre you saying this is useless?

QuoteNot useless really, but I think it says who the team is in another place. I just think it is repetitious, but there will probably be some members who need that much direction.  I was just surprised at what it was when I clicked on it.

Well the moderator's right. It isn't much of a use unless it's more customize, like SMF here as well as SMFServices, SimpleDesk and not the least yours DreamPortal. All this mod does is see who's on the team and PM.

Just throwing some feedback here.  ;)

Advertisement: