News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

Thank you, Diego Andrés.

I installed the Topic Count On Display like you suggested, however, it isn't showing the number of topics, as you can see here:

Also, I found out that the letter size in the ?action=profile page gets bigger when I install this mod. Which is odd...  ???
And a "8: Undefined index: topics" error in the log.

And a request...  O:)
Could you integrate this mod, so that Team Page shows the default avatar?

Thanks.

FragaCampos

Ok, I managed to solve the problem.

I had to go to TeamPage.php and replace

mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, b.name, b.id_board, mem.posts, mem.date_registered,

with
mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, b.name, b.id_board, mem.posts, mem.topics, mem.date_registered,

And

mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, mem.posts, mem.date_registered,

with
mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, mem.posts, mem.topics, mem.date_registered,

Still, the letter size problem persists.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: FragaCampos on June 22, 2013, 12:30:12 PM
Ok, I managed to solve the problem.

I had to go to TeamPage.php and replace

mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, b.name, b.id_board, mem.posts, mem.date_registered,

with
mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, b.name, b.id_board, mem.posts, mem.topics, mem.date_registered,

And

mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, mem.posts, mem.date_registered,

with
mem.id_member, mem.id_group, mem.real_name, mem.avatar, mem.last_login, mem.usertitle, mem.website_url, mem.website_title, mem.posts, mem.topics, mem.date_registered,

Still, the letter size problem persists.

Yes, sorry I forgot that.
What do you mean with small font size?

About the default avatar mod, I'm going to add a default avatar to the teampage mod.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

FragaCampos

Thanks a lot for considering the default avatar. ;)

Maybe it would be better if you could create an account in my forum. Please contact me via PM.

Diego Andrés

Team Page has been updated
+ Added a default avatar.

Quote from: FragaCampos on June 22, 2013, 07:24:59 PM
Maybe it would be better if you could create an account in my forum. Please contact me via PM.

For what ???
However, thanks for the ideas, any suggestion, you can tell me and I'll see if is possible.

FragaCampos

For you to see what happens in my profile area, because it's not easy to explain. It could be some conflict with other mod, although I know it only happens when I install Team Page.

And thank you very much for the update.

Diego Andrés

Could you add a screenshot?

FragaCampos

Sure. Here they go:

Diego Andrés

Not sure that team page could affect that.
What theme are you using?

DSystem

Installed this last updated and I am having the following errors in the LOGS

http://eletronicabr.com/smf/index.php?action=teampage8: Undefined index: profileSendImArquivo:
/home/dsystem/public_html/smf/Themes/default/languages/TeamPage.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php (main sub template - eval?)
Linha: 85

http://eletronicabr.com/smf/index.php?action=teampage8: Undefined index: lastLoggedInArquivo:
/home/dsystem/public_html/smf/Themes/default/languages/TeamPage.portuguese_brazilian-utf8.php (main sub template - eval?)
Linha: 86

FragaCampos

I'm using Citiez by DzinerStudio.

FragaCampos

I managed to correct the problem.

The who.english.php edit went wrong for some reason, and the ?> symbol didn't stay at the end of the file as it should.

Problem solved. :)

Diego Andrés

Quote from: FragaCampos on June 24, 2013, 09:02:08 AM
I managed to correct the problem.

The who.english.php edit went wrong for some reason, and the ?> symbol didn't stay at the end of the file as it should.

Problem solved. :)

Great that is now solved  :D

Quote from: dsystem on June 23, 2013, 04:28:20 PM
Installed this last updated and I am having the following errors in the LOGS

http://eletronicabr.com/smf/index.php?action=teampage8: Undefined index: profileSendImArquivo:
Linha: 85

http://eletronicabr.com/smf/index.php?action=teampage8: Undefined index: lastLoggedInArquivo:
Linha: 86

Mod updated, that is now solved.

DSystem

Diego Andrés. Thank you very much.

Working perfect:
SMF 2.04-OK
Portuguese Brazil UTF8-OK

Nstar

Hi, thanks for nice mod... I have a strange problem though. 
Everything works perfectly except that only admins can view the team page. 
I saw some other posts with the opposite problem, that anyone can view it despite permissions...
I have changed guests to be allowed to view the members list (don't really want that but whatevs), but still only admins can view the team page...
have I done something wrong... no normal users, mods, or anyone but admins!!  strange!
thanks again

MechSpecs

Quote from: Nstar on July 16, 2013, 12:09:31 AM
Hi, thanks for nice mod... I have a strange problem though. 
Everything works perfectly except that only admins can view the team page. 
I saw some other posts with the opposite problem, that anyone can view it despite permissions...
I have changed guests to be allowed to view the members list (don't really want that but whatevs), but still only admins can view the team page...
have I done something wrong... no normal users, mods, or anyone but admins!!  strange!
thanks again

You need to set the individual permissions in your DEFAULT permissions profile. Each permission level (Guests, Registered Users, Moderators, Super Moderators, whatever).

Administration Center » Permissions » General Permissions » Modify Group (pick which group) » Access Teampage (make sure this is checked)

Nstar

thank you, i should have known... for whatever reason, the "view teampage" line in permissions was all blank... and unchecked... just tested with it checked and now it works perfectly
any idea why those lines are all blank... did we install the mod incorrectly?
either way, i'm not concerned, as all works as it should...
thanks again, very fast resolution to my issue

Diego Andrés

By default only admins can see Team Page, you have to set the permissions.

For new version you'll be able to set the permissions on the Team Page settings (hooks).

DSystem

Ola.

I would like to have a Moderator showing once. But he is showing as often as he is moderating different boards.

Can it be changed?

DSystem

Explaining better. As the moderator takes care of two plates he appears duplicated on the team page.

Advertisement: