News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF for adult paysite...

Started by hartiberlin, May 06, 2005, 12:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi,
how can SMF be used for an adult paysite ?
How can a billing option be integrated so it works together
with the member-adding-deleting CGI-script of billing companies like CCBill ?

Or how can moneybookers.com
be integrated into SMF ?

What would be the best option to have the picture and movie content
be displayed in an album style?

Should Coppermine be used for this ? or the album.pl script  ?

Can the permission be set, that only members can view
the content then ?

Or what other CMS system couldbe used, which is able to interface
with CCBILL and/or moneybookers.com billing options ?

What would be the best content management  system for an adult paysite ?

Many thanks.
Regards, Harti.

NoRad

You'll want to password protect the content folders or serve it up via a database that stores the images/movies as binary data. Coppermine has tha capability to help a lot with this stuff, but you'll need to make some serious modifications or use some type of a control panel that lets you password the folders...

hartiberlin

Hi,
my CPanel inside my webhosting can password protect folders.

But I would need automatic interfacing with teh CGI from CCBill which is
adding and deleting the paying members to the password protected member directory...

Is there anybody out there , that runs a paysite via SMF or any other CMS system ?

Thanks.
Regards, Harti.

NoRad

No, but I would like to... So if you find out how. ; )

Elegant John

Fellow perverts!

I am working on this right now.

So far, I have 3500 images in Coppermine but the intergration bridge didn't work (my fault) so I have redunadancy added in.

I have a ccbill account but since I am charging a ridiculousl low annual membership, I don't use them and instead accept "donations" via PAYPAL for yearly access.

I also have image forums viewable only by my subscribed members which I created using permissions. All in all, kind of a lame way to do it but I put it up on the fly.

YOu guys want to check it out and offer suggestions, dinero, dirty pictures for access here it is.

http://www.latinagorditas.com   or http://www.ladiesofnuevolaredo.com

twist3d

Quote from: Elegant John on June 04, 2005, 03:45:51 PM
Fellow perverts!

I am working on this right now.

So far, I have 3500 images in Coppermine but the intergration bridge didn't work (my fault) so I have redunadancy added in.

I have a ccbill account but since I am charging a ridiculousl low annual membership, I don't use them and instead accept "donations" via PAYPAL for yearly access.

I also have image forums viewable only by my subscribed members which I created using permissions. All in all, kind of a lame way to do it but I put it up on the fly.

YOu guys want to check it out and offer suggestions, dinero, dirty pictures for access here it is.

hxxp:www.latinagorditas.com [nonactive]   or hxxp:www.ladiesofnuevolaredo.com [nonactive]

Nice site Elegant John, i'm thinking I may go the route you did right now as far as billing and just use paypal with month to month billing for subscribed members. But lookin good so far keep it up!!

Elegant John

Thanks Twist3D

Keep in mind though that Paypal and Bitpass do not allow Adult Content any longer so you have to think of a workaround to the problem

SVT242

Elegant John,

Any new specials going on in boystown ;)

(and for those that don't know what boystown is, don't let the name fool you!)
-Chris

Advertisement: