SMF XboxLIVE Leaderboard - Updated for SMF 2.0 RC3!

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 23, 2010, 07:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

siltar

Quote from: Kcmartz on February 17, 2010, 05:07:35 PM
YAY! Installing!

Every member of your forum can use it.
Check out mine ,hxxp:aspireclan.co.cc [nonactive]

:D

siltar

This mod is dead. Shame it would have been a good addition.

vbgamer45

How so? I need to get my self an xbox i think.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

vbgamer45

HMM we will see i heard alot of them got banned from xbox live due to modding.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

~DS~

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 23, 2010, 11:32:00 PM
HMM we will see i heard alot of them got banned from xbox live due to modding.
Yep, Ban Wave.
I am selling because it's:
pay to play online (Why would I pay for a Live account when I paid for internet), M$ banning consoles, imfamous RRoD, overheating, uses AA battery instead of rechargeable, inreplacement hard drive, no Blu-Ray (The future is now).

JBlaze

I've been a member of Xbox LIVE for over 5 years now (since the launch for the original Xbox) and have yet to look back. Ever since they have been innovating new ideas and providing new features and better service. I cannot complain.

Regarding MS banning consoles, they are well-deserved. Why mod your Xbox so you can cheat online? Seriously...
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

JakeJumpsHigh

PLEASE PLEASE make it auto refesh/update like every 30mins check for updates.. That would be amazing!

miDnIghtEr20C

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 30, 2010, 01:42:22 AM
Quote from: miDnIghtEr20C on January 30, 2010, 12:03:04 AM
anyway this is coming to 1.1.11?
Doubt it at this point would require some major work
thanks for the response.  :)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Robin1989

nice mod. would be cool if it could be incorporated into the daily maintenance tasks in smf 2.0 to auto update it every day. also if you could enter your gamertag on the xbox page instead of having to go into your profile it may increase the amount of people who submit there gamertag

YaPaY

@vbgamer

Thanks for this great mod. I'm waiting for new versions.

I have a problem, today I checked my forum but only I see "There are no Gamertags to display!" message. What is the problem?

davehx

The mod doesnt (or didnt for us) create an xbl folder in the correct theme and therefore the update button doesnt appear.

ricorico

Yay its finally up :P well i guess its been up for awhile i was just away :P

Anyway so I installed it added my gamertag and it showed up had to refresh and it was fine, HOWEVER...

now all the sudden its displaying no gamertags? I switched themes to the Jade one, (but it still worked for a bit) but now my gamertag isnt listed.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling (for different themes as well) and whatever I do even tho I have my gamertag in my profile section nothing is displaying on the leaderboard? Anyone know whats up w/ that?

ricorico

I just removed my gamertag saved it logged out and re applied it and it showed up. However when I try to refresh (icon) it gives me that 'invalid gamertag' error..

I had someone else try to refresh theirs and it gave the you are not allowed to access this error.

Any news on that?

ricorico

Advertisement: