News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Whole Forums Deleted.

Started by ™, January 27, 2010, 06:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, i was effed over by an angry super moderator, who had the permissions to edit the admincp. he deleted my whole forums -,- i want them back.

here is what i have to show.

this...

contradicts this..

aishaweb

Kill Em All

Do you have a database back up? You are going to need one. If you don't you should ask your host, they might make back ups.

Tips:
Create a trash bin for topics and posts that get deleted.
Make weekly, or atleast bi-weekly backups of the database.
Restoring a Database
How do I backup my database?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

i may have one, i never expected a ******ing super mod to go with the delete button, he was demoted for 20 seconds while i had a chat without him about where he stands, and i forgot i had him in a TEMP ADMIN group i let programmers use to enhance my powerboard, i get a PM statign "welcome to demoting me" and i got no forums, wow. but i was doing well, 3 days up, over 2k posts and near 250 members = win.

Kill Em All

You will need to check if you have one, hopefully you do, if not, contact your host, if they don't either. Sorry, there is nothing left to do.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

KensonPlays

As mentioned above, always always always make backups as often as you can, especially with members with that kind of power...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Advertisement: