News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Expressing my thanks.

Started by 3fifty, May 20, 2005, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3fifty

I just wanted to say thank you to the many many people that help to put this great software together and support us here at the forums.

I was turned onto SMF quite awhile ago when I started helping out with a website and haven't looked back since.  I currently run it on 2 personal websites, I convinced my father to use it on his website and he even became a charter member, I tell everyone that I know with a online community that they need to switch to it.  Some listen, some don't.  In return for my friend showing me I thought it would be nice to spread the word on.  I think I have gotten about 7 people total to switch to SMF. 

At any rate, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the hard work that everyone has put into this great piece of work.  Not only to the original coders but to the people that take time out of their day to answer questions, code mods, and troubleshoot our problems; free of charge. 

Thanks a ton!

[Unknown]

Thanks for the kind words.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: