SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Quote from: The Desert Fox on September 06, 2010, 01:05:04 AM
Ok, I uploaded the Mod by Sleepy Arcade, but what do I do now, I'm not seeing any change on my site.  I turned subdomain independent cookies off as well...
Please do tell, what smf version, what theme are you using?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

The Desert Fox

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

- Edit the settings, specially at Connect option, fill Connect URL with your website ie: http://example.com
- Goto admin/sa facebook connect and enter the keys in the correct places

I didn't find a "connect option" on the app page, but i entered my site's URL into the space for canvas URL, and that seemed to link my site to the app.  I also don't know what admin/sa facebook connect means and whether that's on the app or my website..

I've put links to both my website and my facebook application below. 

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on September 06, 2010, 01:43:10 AM
Please do tell, what smf version, what theme are you using?

I'm using SMF version 1.1.11 and the theme is Anecdota by Crip. Sorry about all this, I'm really new to all of this technical stuff.  If you could be as clear as possible that'd be a huge help!  :D

Thanks a lot guys

Application: http://apps.facebook.com/pali_service/

!RFAN

Quote from: !RFAN on September 05, 2010, 02:58:10 PM
here it is...

i uploaded index.template.php file .. please help me in applying this mod to this theme :(

Thanks

SA™

sry for the delay what version of the mod are you using?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

tiger4020

m not a programmer.. i need step by step guide. an someone help me plz.

The Desert Fox

I uploaded and installed the latest version of the SA Facebook Connect Mod, but I still haven't seen any changes on my site...

I also made a facebook application that is linked to my site, but there's no social plug-ins appearing on my site at all.

Hopefully you can help me out

Spoogs

Quote from: The Desert Fox on September 08, 2010, 08:08:58 PM
I uploaded and installed the latest version of the SA Facebook Connect Mod, but I still haven't seen any changes on my site...

I also made a facebook application that is linked to my site, but there's no social plug-ins appearing on my site at all.

Link to your site please

Spoogs

Quote from: tiger4020 on September 08, 2010, 05:04:58 PM
m not a programmer.. i need step by step guide. an someone help me plz.
Please provide some additional info
SMF version, link to site
What have you done so far?

The Desert Fox

Quote from: Spoogs on September 08, 2010, 08:53:58 PM

Link to your site please

My Website: http://www.communityandservice.com/index.php

Spoogs

Quote from: The Desert Fox on September 08, 2010, 08:57:38 PM
Quote from: Spoogs on September 08, 2010, 08:53:58 PM

Link to your site please

My Website: http://www.communityandservice.com/index.php
Check your PM

arty5

I was having problems with this mod when Facebook was doing their change over but got it working great now in 1.1.11 Thanx 4 the great mod
My Facebook Id : 1245925771

Community Message Boards - Create a Free Sig Now

Community Message Boards - My Main Forum

Spoogs

The Desert Fox

There's now a facebook integration bar at the top, but it pretty much rearranged my site...
When I downloaded ur file it came up as index.template.php(2), so i just uploaded it to my site and deleted the original, do you think that makes a difference?  Should I have kept the original? Or is my theme incompatible with Facebook Integration?

Spoogs

It should have asked if you wanted to overwrite the exisitng file.

Bazar6

Hey everyone. I'm having some problems with this. I got the mod installed, "Connect with Facebook" appears near the log in (and an "Integrate with fbook" button in the top nav as well for my admin account). I created a fbook app, put the correct keys where they should go (app page ID, app key and app secret). I have enabled the fbook connect mod, share topic feature, show fbook in menu, fan page, and comment box.

So I log out of the forum (Still logged in to fbook.com), and try to "Connect with Facebook." I click the connect button and it takes me here:

imbazar.me/test/forum/?session={%22session_key%22:%222.hFnWUqBCqXo58dFpSCq6JA__.3600.1284087600-27002636%22,%22uid%22:27002636,%22expires%22:1284087600,%22secret%22:%22aWiZjRj6x0pp4EILUnntzA__%22,%22base_domain%22:%22www.imbazar.me%22,%22sig%22:%2221a2dfc10efeeb0ed6fc0058710439bd%22}&next=http://imbazar.me/test/forum/fbc/xd_receiver.htm%3Ffb_login%26fname%3D_opener%26guid%3D0.7241598272230476

So I know something is wrong, because it takes me back to the forum index page, and connected me to nothing, opening in a window 25% the size of my screen with no bookmarks or anything. So I think it's where I have my fbook app settings pointing to. The way I have it set up on the app page (which is not submitted to the directory because I am testing, I haven't launched this site yet, and in order to submit to directory they said I need 5 users which I don't have). I have the settings as this: site URL set to imbazar.me/test/forum, which is where my forum directory is located. Site domain set to www.imbazar.me. I'm not sure what to set the canvas page settings to (canvas page, canvas url, type and size, or bookmark URL).

Is this what is causing it to not work? There was nothing in the instructions (that I saw skimming) about this, and I am not a programmer, I haven't done a fbook app before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

BRiNGiTT

Ok....I need help over here...

I tried to download the SA Facebook Connect Mod...

After I uploaded it and was about it install it....

I received the message that...the Package is corrupt or damaged.....

Due to this I tried the other mods, but were all working well...

Please what might be the cause of this since I really need it.....
I dnt see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done

dark_shu

Hi There,

I have a Problem in Administration Menu. This Error is Just SA Facebook Admin Menu.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function conAdmin() in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\korkutatauniversitesi.net\subdomains\portal\httpdocs\Sources\Admin.php on line 529

How Can I Do it?

Thanks

Version : 2.0 RC3

BRiNGiTT

Please.....I've Installed the SA - Facebook Connect...

I've Checked entered all the keys....Now...

I get this error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv() in /home/xghcom/public_html/forum/Sources/FB_Connect/FB_Connect_Subs.php on line 27

Please help me

BRiNGiTT

Advertisement: