News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MESWEB

So when the code has been updated?

Dhayzon

ggole chrome error log
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

publish buttom in topic not working
in the replies if it works

RedtopX

Hi I am using SMF 2.0 is there a way that SA FB Integration will work on this version?

I am trying to do this, as post a new topic on forum that will automatically post on Facebook Groups Page... is this possible?

Thanks

Kindred

facebook PAGE -- yes.
facebook GROUP -- no.

side note. upgrade your smf version ASAP. 2,0 is 4 revs behind and is insecure.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Neo_TE

When users try to register with using facebook, they get the following error

QuoteOAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

So to check that, I made a fresh install of  SMF 2.0.4 and this error occured in that fresh SMF 2.0.4 installation (with no mods) too.

Could someone please help. This is the only mod that I'm unable to get it working. And yes, I did create the app properly in facebook and updated the keys in the settings. I tried making new secret keys too and no use.  :'(

Kindred

it looks to me as if facebook has again changed their API...   every single one of my facebook connection applications (for SMF, WordPress and other systems) currently fails
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SA™

facebook api can aculy flip out if it dont know who $facebook->api('/me)  is

we could edit a few lines of code to redirect the user to fb login page to reauthorise but i cant test this

facebookHooks.php

$access_token = $facebook->getAccessToken();
replace with

$facebook->setExtendedAccessToken();
$access_token = $facebook->getAccessToken();

//Throw it!!!!!
fatal_error($e,false);
$user = null;

replace with

//Throw it!!!!!
$facebook->destroySession();
if(!empty($user_info['id'])){
     header('Location: ' . $this->getLoginUrl(array('redirect_uri' => $scripturl.'?action=facebookintegrate','scope' => 'offline_access,email,status_update,publish_stream'));
}else{
    header('Location: ' . $this->getLoginUrl(array('redirect_uri' => $scripturl.'?action=profile','scope' => 'offline_access,email,status_update,publish_stream'));
}
$user = null;

global $scripturl
replace with
global $user_info, $scripturl

that should destory the expired session create a new one get new acesse tokens and extend them to 60 days back up befor making these changes cos this is untested code
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Neo_TE

I made the first 2 edits mentioned by you. Refreshed the forum and the forum didn't load. Just a white screen.

I didn't change the "global $scripturl" because it appears lot of times under different functions.

SA™

you need to help me for me to be able to help you

any errors in the forum error logs regarding it?
any errors in your server error logs regarding it?

QuoteI didn't change the "global $scripturl" because it appears lot of times under different functions.

that maybe the case but the global wont be in scope in that function so we have to global it again
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Neo_TE

Quote from: SA™ on June 27, 2013, 09:29:13 AM
you need to help me for me to be able to help you

any errors in the forum error logs regarding it?
any errors in your server error logs regarding it?

Nope, no errors in the error log.

Quote from: SA™ on June 27, 2013, 09:29:13 AM
QuoteI didn't change the "global $scripturl" because it appears lot of times under different functions.

that maybe the case but the global wont be in scope in that function so we have to global it again

Sorry, I don't understand. Could you please elaborate?

And a tons of gratitude & thanks for helping me. :)

boxedmein

will this mod be compliant with the facebook July 2013 Breaking Changes

hxxp:developers.facebook.com/roadmap/ [nonactive]

vbgamer45

Right now boxedmein it might have issues we will have to see what happens and what stops working.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Neo_TE

Quote from: xPandax on June 26, 2013, 02:23:40 PM

QuoteOAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

So to check that, I made a fresh install of  SMF 2.0.4 and this error occured in that fresh SMF 2.0.4 installation (with no mods) too.

Could someone please help. This is the only mod that I'm unable to get it working. And yes, I did create the app properly in facebook and updated the keys in the settings. I tried making new secret keys too and no use.  :'(

Could someone help me please. :(

Nikhil P Naik

Quote from: xPandax on June 29, 2013, 04:00:32 AM
Quote from: xPandax on June 26, 2013, 02:23:40 PM

Could someone help me please. :(

In this case, you need to make sure that the used has logged into fb and has a valid fb session.

Neo_TE

Quote from: Nikhil P Naik on June 30, 2013, 04:55:16 AM
In this case, you need to make sure that the used has logged into fb and has a valid fb session.
That's not the actual issue. Its much more complicated than that.

Scareface

How to set a default avatar ? When users sign in with their fb, their avatars are broken.

coucnilhomeswap

cant get the facebook publisher to post directly on my sites facebook page

Dhayzon

new notice:

Your app, Dhayzone-Club has not enabled the migration for the July 2013 Breaking Changes.
Once you have confirmed your app is compliant or unaffected by the July 2013 Breaking Changes, set the migration setting to "Enabled" in the Advanced section of the App Dashboard. This will apply the July 2013 Breaking Changes to your app and prevent you from receiving future alerts about these changes.
Dhayzone-Club, is currently using the following deprecated features:
Social Plugins (Like Button, Like Box) without absolute URL's in their `href` parameter.
These changes will be permanently enabled for all apps in 9 days on miércoles, 10 de Julio de 2013.

what does this mean?

Neo_TE

Quote from: MESWEB on June 30, 2013, 11:39:47 AM
There is status of app:
https://developers.facebook.com/live_status
The error count is insane.

Quote from: dhayzon on June 30, 2013, 09:47:08 PM
new notice:

Your app, Dhayzone-Club has not enabled the migration for the July 2013 Breaking Changes.
Once you have confirmed your app is compliant or unaffected by the July 2013 Breaking Changes, set the migration setting to "Enabled" in the Advanced section of the App Dashboard. This will apply the July 2013 Breaking Changes to your app and prevent you from receiving future alerts about these changes.
Dhayzone-Club, is currently using the following deprecated features:
Social Plugins (Like Button, Like Box) without absolute URL's in their `href` parameter.
These changes will be permanently enabled for all apps in 9 days on miércoles, 10 de Julio de 2013.

what does this mean?

It means that the changes in the api has to be updated by its users before 10 July 2013.

Advertisement: