Day of victory

Started by Kira_, May 03, 2022, 10:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira_

Link to the mod

To the Victory Day.
Adds a St. George ribbon to the lower right corner of the forum's pages.
а нас
за що?

Steve

Keep in mind, this works with the default theme. It may not work with others, such as Blue Evolution.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Shambles

Not sure I'd want a Russian military symbol on my forum.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Before this line of discussion goes any further, I wish to request everyone to keep current events and politics out of this topic, and accept the modification for what it is. As it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_Day_(9_May)
This is what the team decided to do and wishes everyone else to be capable of doing as well.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Arantor

I wasn't sure if it was that St George or not... seeing how there is St George, patron saint of England whose celebratory day was only a couple of weeks ago.

This is why I asked for a preview picture...

Steve

@Arantor ... this is what it looks like:

Antechinus

Not one that I would currently be inclined to install.

si-biest

Will it be for smf 2.0.19 versions?

Steve

Quote from: Antechinus on May 03, 2022, 05:16:45 PMNot one that I would currently be inclined to install.
I installed it solely for the screenshot.

Arantor

I appreciate the screenshot. I  think it would be good for the screenshot to be on the mod's page so others could be informed and know whether it is suitable for their site.

Steve

No problem, Arantor. And I agree.  :)

Kira_

а нас
за що?

Advertisement: