News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Wibiya Integration Mod

Started by Matthew K., February 19, 2010, 05:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verso

Matthew K.

Verso - Simply an issue of a mod changing the edits my mod looks for.

Edits completed in your two files,
Labradoodle-360

Verso

Thanks.

I have installed it and enabled yet my bar doesn't show

Matthew K.

Did you make sure to enable the bar, and did you make sure you entered a valid username?

Also check permissions if you're not the admin.
Labradoodle-360

Verso

Everything is enabled and permissions are all set but still nothing

KensonPlays

Hmm... did you try refreshing your cache?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Verso

Yep...

Everything is as should be except the bar doesn't show up

KensonPlays

Hmm... Could you tell me what the actual bar info was? (not ur login, like style, items on it, etc...) I might be able to help....

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Verso

I have uninstalled it and added the html code to a SP block..........

http://www.suffolksportsforum.co.uk/index.php

Matthew K.

I apologize for the late reply.

If you would like to attach all of the files my mod modifies and I will do the edits for you to make sure there were no other issues, which is most likely the problem.

Labradoodle-360

Verso

Matthew K.

Not a problem, I will complete the edits and return the files today.

The only computer I have right now, I am not able to do edits on.

Thank you for your patience,
Labradoodle-360

Verso

Just wondering if there is a problem as it's been 8 days since reply?

ultradog

Hello sir,
             I was going through your mod and found that it is SIMPLY AMAZING, but I cannot use it beacause I am running SMF 2.0 rc1.2 and do not want to hxxp:update.so [nonactive] could you tell me how to make it work on 2.0 rc1.2 or could you PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ release it ALSO for SMF 2.0 rc1.2.

Matthew K.

Verso - After looking through all of your files, I apologize for the delay, I noticed that all of the edits are in place. Were you sure to set all of the settings correctly? Enabled, Correct Key and Permissions?

ultradog - I do not intend on back-porting this mod, as it takes time and it is highly suggested that you update to RC3 anyways as a lot of issues have been fixed.

hawd

hello sir Labradoodle. i have some problem like verso. but after i checked over and over, i found interesting problem here.

im usinf 2.0 rc2 and opera 10.51 browser. and i found the bar doesnt show up only in opera!  ???
even It showed up in I.E. i also tried in another browser, Mozilla, chrome, Safari, flock, and i found all the bar showed correctly. ;D
but why in opera it now show up? can you fix this? because i think its a great mod!

before im using your mod, i've write down function in index_template.php. But the problem is this bar appear in any page and Guest can use it too. im using those chat feature, but i dont want to Guest can use it. So i really like your mod. but please fix this "opera" problme could you?

thx sir!  ;)

hawd

oh sir i forgot to mention this, i checked my site sources and i found the wibiya script is placed on header. I remember when i put in index_template.php, i putted it in bottom / footer. and i checked the sources, and the wibiya script is placed at bottom,in footer place. could it be the problem, so opera cannot handle it? please check it sir. thx. ;D

jani01

what about 2.0 RC3  version. Can we install this with this version ?

Matthew K.

Yes, Wibiya Integration Mod is compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3.

jani01

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on April 15, 2010, 02:01:31 AM
Yes, Wibiya Integration Mod is compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3.

It does not seems to be working with SMF 2.0 RC3.

I made an attempt but fail.

can you tell me how I can install this mod maunally ?

Advertisement: