News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoreS

Hi, great portal.
I am Russian and I had some problems with its use.
Problem concerns the encoding. I use encoding utf8. And when I write the names of blocks in their own language, then on the main page there are question marks. Could you help me with this? Screenshots attached.

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

BoreS

flutter

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on May 25, 2010, 06:30:38 PM
The download module is come only with adk portal, and it is in english

My download module is displaying both portuese and english.  That's why I came here, to find out if it can be fixed.  I'm running 2.0 rc3 (think that's the last bit).

Anyway, it jumps from english to portugese.  I've enclosed a screenshot of what's happening.  Now if it was just a matter of changing the text in a file then fine, but it shows up english one minute, then portugese the next.  I can't get it back to just english right now to do the screenshot of it, sorry.

Other thing, download comments, where do they go.  I created a board for them and did a test download and couldn't even find a place to comment or a button to link to the comment area.  It also didn't create a new thread in the area I told it to.  So no comments at all.

This

Staffwht

I'm installed the portal, but I also installed a shoutbox page and asks me where to put the Shout, the index of the forum is boardindex but for the portal?

lucas-ruroken

flutter:
In our download site, You can download the portuguese language ;)

Quote from: Staffwht on October 23, 2010, 10:20:25 AM
I'm installed the portal, but I also installed a shoutbox page and asks me where to put the Shout, the index of the forum is boardindex but for the portal?

I don't understand your problem..

Design your universe!

flutter

I speak English.  Look at the screenshot again, the text is in both english and porugese and it's supposed to be the english version.  Look at the screenie

lucas-ruroken

ok, but the language is spanish, not portuguese :P

I will fix it

Design your universe!

flutter

hahaha.  I wondered why I could understand it so well.  I thought you were portuguese and as portuguese is similar to Spanish I was thinking how spanish the phrases were, but dismissed it thinking it had to be portuguese.

Glad you got what I mean now.

Staffwht

I'm installed the portal, but I also installed a shoutbox (SMFPacks Shoutbox) but it requires the name of the page for installate it on the page, the index of the forum is boardindex but for the portal?

lucas-ruroken

mmm SMF Packs shoutbox is not compatible for this moment with adkportal.... It appears in the boardindex, but not in the portal

Design your universe!

Staffwht

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on October 26, 2010, 06:10:25 PM
mmm SMF Packs shoutbox is not compatible for this moment with adkportal.... It appears in the boardindex, but not in the portal
:(

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

DoctorMalboro

ADK Portal has itself a shoutbox... why don't you try that one?

LsDDeAtH

hxxp:hello.my [nonactive] problem is that - I made a simple HTML form where the user can write/paste a string, and another .php file for converting the inserted string.But once I add the .html and .php files through the "Create Block" option it gives me an error, so I've tried to put my script into the index.php file of my SMF forum v.1.1.11 but then when I return the converted string it goes down below, I quess I need some simple CSS to solve this problem but not very sure, could you help me with this?
Thanks

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

xIsabel38

Hello,

I'm currently trying out both ezPortal and ADK portal to figure out which one I want to use.

With this one:

I am having problems with the:
Shoutbox- Does not display for anyone but an admin. Says "You are not allowed to view the Shoutbox"

The permissions for it don't appear to change at all even when I save them, but I can't seem to add or remove any groups.

Most times when I click on "Send" to use the shoutbox, it simply freshes the page instead.

Also, is there any additional sources for downloading additional blocks? I'm not very computer literate and don't have a clue how to create them myself.

lucas-ruroken

QuoteAlso, is there any additional sources for downloading additional blocks? I'm not very computer literate and don't have a clue how to create them myself.

You can download optional blocks on www.smfpersonal.net/downloads.html -->Adk Portal --> Blocks

I am having problems with the:
Shoutbox- Does not display for anyone but an admin. Says "You are not allowed to view the Shoutbox"

The permissions for it don't appear to change at all even when I save them, but I can't seem to add or remove any groups.

Most times when I click on "Send" to use the shoutbox, it simply freshes the page instead.

check the permissions in Admin-->AdkPortal->Blocks-->Shoutbox

Design your universe!

xIsabel38

QuoteYou can download optional blocks on www.smfpersonal.net/downloads.html [nofollow] -->Adk Portal --> Blocks

I have checked out that area, I meant if there were other downloads available. Maybe like a "Lastest Poll" or something.

Quotecheck the permissions in Admin-->AdkPortal->Blocks-->Shoutbox

As I mentioned, the permissions do not seem to do anything.

Here's an image of my current admin panel:

I cannot remove any member groups or add any member groups. It's as though this is a read only. The only field I can actually edit is the Title/Description. When I hit save, it appears to have saved fine, however none of those permissions are active.

alsaka

hello , all

thx for this mod

i need ask you , can you change adk portal to like this http://www.proegy.com/p24
frist page to like this It's wonderful

Advertisement: